captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10752

Over Under 187.5

After that horrible loss from not getting the Over last game wondering about this one. Accuscore has 91.4% to the Over not that i go by that but is a good tool to have . Never seen one that high before though .

acehit
    acehit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    After that horrible loss from not getting the Over last game wondering about this one. Accuscore has 91.4% to the Over not that i go by that but is a good tool to have . Never seen one that high before though .
    Lightning cannot strike twice. I am doubling up and going in on the over. I lost £500 in the first game and I am now betting £650 to cover that loss plus make a little profit. I think it will happen now. Heat will not want to be shut out like last time especially in the last quarter. I say the overs will hit. Remember, Heat has very good 3 point shooters and once they get going, the over will almost definitely hit.

In the last game everything was on track and then Heat got bogged down in the last quarter. This time it won't happen.

Go for it, mate. I will and I hope we make our money back.

MrXYZ
    MrXYZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3627

I seriously hope you guys didn't bet the over in game 2. Landed right on 187.
    Last edited by MrXYZ; 06-10-13 at 06:31 PM.

acehit
    acehit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by MrXYZ View Post
    I seriously hope you guys didn't bet the over in game 2. Landed right on 187.
    I did and got f*kked hard. Two huge losses in a row. kept away from Game 3 and it went over! Just my luck...!