R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Heatles stat to consider!

Last night we were bouncing back and forth in Easy Livings thread bout how much you throwing on Heat ml. Consider this since Bron joined the Heat they have lost game 1 in a series 3 times and are 12-0 after winning each series 4-1. I do NOT believe they beat S.A. 4x straight and really starting to even buy into the Spurs winning this series. However going into gm 2 in a do or die spot it is hard to go against Miami here to win and I think they will make the proper adjustments. Down 2-0 going into S.A. for 3 straight would be a death sentence and I believe they deliver.

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Agreed. The Heat always make adjustments after they have a game under their belt, however, the coaching disparity in this series is huge.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13401

The trend is your friend, there is no coaching disparity, Miami matches up well, coaching is not that hard when you match up well.

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Quote Originally Posted by Git Lo View Post
    The trend is your friend, there is no coaching disparity, Miami matches up well, coaching is not that hard when you match up well.

Bullshit.....you think Popovich would just sit there when Bosh/Wade say they haven't had enough touches. Not that Spolestra is a bad coach but the bs factor with SA is down to nothing. They know their roles and they just play.

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Quote Originally Posted by Git Lo View Post

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Heat will not blow gm 2 were gonna have a series going into Texas boys!!

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Too many people around here over-reacting to gm1 which Spurs barely won. If you bet the Spurs in this "spot" then stop gambling period! 13-0 now!!

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13401

Dat coaching disparity tho

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Once again in a must win spot I see so many betting with their heart and not their head. Stop donating ur money fading Miami in must win games!