pouyasophy
    pouyasophy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

This isn't the Eastern Conference...

Sorry Lebron, this is what the finals should've been last year. It may be easy when you have all the calls and play in the pathetically weak Eastern Conference, but you're playing a team with experience and a great coach, not a couple of emotional 22 year old emotional crybabies and a coach that doesn't know what he's doing like last year.

Unless Joo Stern steps in, I don't see Miami winning 2 games this series, but I still expect the refs to step in and help Miami in game 2 and extend the series.

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3353

bjb7223
    bjb7223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8991

this guy is smoking something.

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Quote Originally Posted by pouyasophy View Post
    Sorry Lebron, this is what the finals should've been last year. It may be easy when you have all the calls and play in the pathetically weak Eastern Conference, but you're playing a team with experience and a great coach, not a couple of emotional 22 year old emotional crybabies and a coach that doesn't know what he's doing like last year.

Unless Joo Stern steps in, I don't see Miami winning 2 games this series, but I still expect the refs to step in and help Miami in game 2 and extend the series.
    This is kinda like the Finals from last year. The Heat lost game 1.

garygroundwork
    garygroundwork's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12445

Quote Originally Posted by pouyasophy View Post

cool story bro.