hotelis
    hotelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 957

what do people mean by Paul George becoming a "superstar"? ball stopper, jacking up wild shots, playing isos and averaging 28ppg?

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Quote Originally Posted by hotelis View Post
    what do people mean by Paul George becoming a "superstar"? ball stopper, jacking up wild shots, playing isos and averaging 28ppg?
    Do you watch basketball? They're doubling him nonstop....nobody else is doing anything. One thing Indy shoud be doing is trying to run a little more...esp since their down big. George, Stephenson, and HIll can outrun Wade and Ray Allen

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

You're in game 7 because Wade and Bosh played like absolute dog shit in this series. Be a little objective. How in the hell does this series even go to 7 when 2 of the 3 leaders on the other team didn't even show up? The Heat were struggling in these playoffs, had problems with a Chicago team that had players on life support. Miami was not playing well, Indy just isn't that good.

I can guarantee you Indy won't be back in the ECF. They are done! Hibbert is the most nonathletic center in the league. Any other team and he comes back down to earth. I'm not hating, I'm calling it as I see it. Sure, feel good about getting this far, you like your team... But your blind homerism is giving you false hope. We can bump this thread in a year but you are deluded if you think Indy is getting by Chicago or Miami again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Handicapable View Post
    Whatever dude....thats why I've read from several professionals in the biz that Vogel has outcoached Spo. It is Vogel's fault that they don't have a real point. Hill is more of a scorer really. Indy will be right back next year. Look at the vet talent Miami has....if Spo is so much better than why are we in the 7th game?

bjb7223
    bjb7223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8991

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Hibbert is actually quite good. I would trade Lance Stephenson for a solid 2 guard though that can shoot a 20 foot jump shot if I were Donnie Walsh.

bjb7223

Quote Originally Posted by NYSportsGuy210 View Post
    Hibbert is actually quite good. I would trade Lance Stephenson for a solid 2 guard though that can shoot a 20 foot jump shot if I were Donnie Walsh.
    contact the bobcats they are collecting them and they are still trash.

Mr Handicapable

Whatever Mac....dont gv a fk what you think anyway. I'm not exactly a homer....rarely play the Pacers actually. I'm about as realistic as it gets. Everyone else thinks they're going somewhere. Larry Bird built this fkn team but I guess you know more than him. Chicago....lmao...that really proves you don't know $hit.
    DRose is prob done and what else do they have? Miami will only be older next year...took Detroit a while to figure out Boston...took Chicago a while to figure out Detroit. Find some old $hit on ESPN and learn something. Miami prob has 1 more year then its open season and most of INdys guys will be mid to late 20s and ready to roll. PG will be top 10...maybe top 5 superstar by 2015...BOOK IT

Mr Handicapable

Also Bosh played like $hit because Hibbert/West beat his a$$....its not accidental

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32303

Quote Originally Posted by jizay View Post
    Wow, dude - you're an endless stream of butthurt all game. The Pacers are getting badly outplayed, there's nothing more to it than that.
    I got no action on this game, but from where I sit, Heat are a bunch of whining floppers, rim hanging, one man show.

bjb7223

hopefully bosh gets in foul trouble, I think he has $$ on the Pacers

Mr Handicapable

Pacers 8-1 at home in the playoffs....with 6 complete beatdowns. I like where we're going but Rome wasn't built in a day. 2-3 all stars aren't quitting their team and tagging up w/Paul George anytime soon...thats why the NFL is king and always will be.

Mac4Lyfe

Hibbert is big. That's about it. He has to be the softest big man in the league. He falls to the ground at least 5 times a game. Not from flopping but from being to soft/weak.

He is a 11ppg, 6 rpg guy that has seen his career ave go down this year. He turns the ball over every other trip. He is slow as a 1900 stop light. The only reason he's getting any love in this series is because Miami is the shortest team in the league.

If you're 7.2, you should be a consistent double/double in your sleep. You should also be swatting more than 2 balls a night and shoot better FT's.

Quote Originally Posted by NYSportsGuy210 View Post

LearningTree
    LearningTree's Avatar Become A Pro!

Oh my god. The horror.

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Indy gonna roll over & die here, this team lacks heart. When they start falling behind they just don't seem to respond. We saw it in the hawks series too

jizay
    Update your status
    jizay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    I got no action on this game, but from where I sit, Heat are a bunch of whining floppers, rim hanging, one man show.
    There's been 7 fines given out for flopping this year and the Pacers have 3 of them. But I guess we only see what we want to see. From where I sit, the biggest whining came from you.
    Last edited by jizay; 06-03-13 at 09:14 PM. Reason: correction: 3

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    You're in game 7 because Wade and Bosh played like absolute dog shit in this series. Be a little objective. How in the hell does this series even go to 7 when 2 of the 3 leaders on the other team didn't even show up? The Heat were struggling in these playoffs, had problems with a Chicago team that had players on life support. Miami was not playing well, Indy just isn't that good.

I can guarantee you Indy won't be back in the ECF. They are done! Hibbert is the most nonathletic center in the league. Any other team and he comes back down to earth. I'm not hating, I'm calling it as I see it. Sure, feel good about getting this far, you like your team... But your blind homerism is giving you false hope. We can bump this thread in a year but you are deluded if you think Indy is getting by Chicago or Miami again.
    I think thats going a bit too far....Indy will be a contender for the next few years if they continue to improve...their young enough and talented enough to do so. Miami cannot sustain their current pace...the Bulls will be in the conversation but we do not know if Rose will be Rose...theres nobody else in the East...Indy may very well be back next year...their too good not to be

Mase of Base
    Mase of Base's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 804

Did West just take a shot that went behind the backboard! They have thrown up so many airballs.

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Paul george playing ghost as well.

hotelis
    hotelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 957

wade is such a baby. EVERY TIME he shoots he is yelling and flopping

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32303

Quote Originally Posted by jizay View Post
    There's been 7 fines given out for flopping this year and the Pacers have 3 of them. But I guess we only see what we want to see. From where I sit, the biggest whining came from you.
    Get off my rooster jack ass

Mase of Base
    Mase of Base's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 804

Another possession ending in an airball, Indiana have to try something different.

Mac4Lyfe

7 NBA teams had a better record than Indy. 4 more would have done better if they were healthy. Indy is about the 9th/10th best team in the league. The problem is that several teams will get much better through free agency while Indy will struggle to convince players to come to town.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Handicapable View Post
    Pacers 8-1 at home in the playoffs....with 6 complete beatdowns. I like where we're going but Rome wasn't built in a day. 2-3 all stars aren't quitting their team and tagging up w/Paul George anytime soon...thats why the NFL is king and always will be.

bjb7223

oh dear

LearningTree
    LearningTree's Avatar Become A Pro!

Justin Bieber needs a beating like nobody's business. Enough is enough.

bjb7223

Bosh flop

Mac4Lyfe

Going too far? Did you see Indy this year? This Indy team can't beat Chicago (even when Rose didn't play), they can't beat Brooklyn (who will be significantly better next year), they can't beat Boston (even at their old age). Indy struggled against Milwaukee and Toronto this year for God's sake. Miami played the worst they could play in this series and still won games. They're not beating Miami any time soon.

Add teams like Atlanta and NY, who we don't know how they will look and up and comers like Washington and Cleveland and Indy is on the outside looking in.

Hibbert falls to the floor 2 more times... LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Menses View Post
    I think thats going a bit too far....Indy will be a contender for the next few years if they continue to improve...their young enough and talented enough to do so. Miami cannot sustain their current pace...the Bulls will be in the conversation but we do not know if Rose will be Rose...theres nobody else in the East...Indy may very well be back next year...their too good not to be

bjb7223

game over.

bjb7223

knew that was coming........

bjb7223

let the blowout commence

LowRollin
    LowRollin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

heat drilling every ft, pacers turning it over every possession 1st half, wade turning the clock back a few years. unreal. rip +7. good thing I went small on this.

Mr Handicapable

[QUOTE=Mac4Lyfe;18841890]Hibbert is big. That's about it. He has to be the softest big man in the league. He falls to the ground at least 5 times a game. Not from flopping but from being to soft/weak.

He is a 11ppg, 6 rpg guy that has seen his career ave go down this year. He turns the ball over every other trip. He is slow as a 1900 stop light. The only reason he's getting any love in this series is because Miami is the shortest team in the league.

Dude you need to do more research. HIbbert also ate Tyson Chandler alive.....supposedly one of the best defensive Cs in the game. Big men take longer to develop and he's kind of sensitive guy too...got the max contract and thought about living up to it too much for most of the 1st part of the season. Atleast he cares unlike Bosh for most of this series. He's developed nice hooks with either hand and he's progressing. I see something like 17/9 next year. He's a good kid and hard worker.....name 3 centers better than him. Dwight Howard never worked hard enough to develop any real moves and can't shoot fts for shit. Hibb is like 78% for the season so once again Mac sleeping on the job.

Mac4Lyfe

Did Reggie Miller ever play for Indy or does he have a man crush for the Heat? All he does is give credit to the Heat. He's so fukking annoying as an announcer.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

man david west sucks

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

. . .
    Last edited by face; 06-03-13 at 09:48 PM. Reason: can't read

illisdre
    illisdre's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68