MR.HARRYtheHAT
    MR.HARRYtheHAT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Heat Will Adjust EnoughTto Win!!![Over 180 its a lock]

All that matters for Miami is advancing, then sorting out any sore feelings later,when the shot at the ultimate prize will be a sight for the sorest of eyes. Averting elimination, embarrassment and an endless summer is what at stake. If and that's a big "IF"? Spoelstra starts the same lineup, finding the best five, Mario Chalmers (PG), Dwyane Wade (SG), LeBron James (SF), UdonisHaslem (PF), Chris Bosh (C) .""Bird-Man"" is back after suspension must play smarter,of which he will and generate a big plus over the course of Game 7. Heat will adjust enough to win this game at home against an opponent that,while determined and dangerous,shouldn't be in the Heat’s class. I love the over 180 in this game,look for very high scoring with both teams""" I think bookie's under estimated the percentage of scoring from both teams in the big final game 7. And the truth is that Spoelstra knows better than anyone why the perception is that the Heat are floundering more than Indiana is succeeding. It’s because the Heat are the high-profile (see: James, Wade, Bosh,and reigning champions seeking a third consecutive NBA Finals berth while the Pacers are the intrepid underdogs. My Bet Over 180 IT'S A LOCK!!!!!

MR.HARRYtheHAT
    MR.HARRYtheHAT's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Heat’s season is down to one game because two-thirds of the Big Three have lost their way in the conference finals.Wade scored 10 points in Game 6 and is averaging 14.5 points in the series while shooting 44 percent.That scoring average is nearly seven below this season’s average and almost 10 shy of his career postseason numbers.Bosh had five points Saturday night, missing all but one of his eight shots,dropping his series shooting percentage to 41.Heat will come out firing in the big game with all marbles on the line and the Pacers firing back,I look at "190 sh" total plus for the game.

nic9212
    nic9212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2551

I like the over as well