imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

imgv NBA for Friday (YTD:34-27 +11.70 Units)

YTD: 34-27 +11.70 Units

Still not over the Pinnacle debacle. Sad really sad.

1* LA LAKERS -4.5 -110
    Lakers are pissed after getting bitch slapped twice in a row and will wake up here versus an Eastern Conference foe that they always kill..

Lakers have straight up own the Magic the last couple of years, last 3 times the Magic have played the Lakers they have been defeated by 14 or more.

Lakers are 16-4 @ Home/ 13-6 ATS @ Home

Getting a decent line cause the Magic have won five in a row, but let's keep in mind all were against under.500 teams.

LAKERS HAVE THE MOTIVATION HERE AS THEY WILL DO WHATEVER THEY CAN TO AVOID A 3 GAME LOSING STREAK..

KOBE @ HOME is GOLD!!!

MAGIC will have Friday Night Puzzy on their minds..

Good luck. Feedback is appreciated.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I happen to actually like the under a bit better than the side in this game bro. Whats your thoughts on the total in this one?

Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

IMG, I'm on the Lakers with you in this one bro... The Magic have been on a downslide for a while now... Even though their play has been better of late, I believe the Lakers get the best of them in this one... Lakers win by 7-10 IMO...

Dan, I like the under play on this one as well... Orlando is always playing pretty low scoring games... However, take note on the fact these teams totaled for 199 pts when they hooked up in December in Orlando...
    Last edited by Peyton2MarvinN06; 01-12-07 at 01:38 PM.

Jay Edgar
    Jay Edgar's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Peyton2MarvinN06
    The Magic have been on a downslide for a while now
    Good luck guys, but the Magic have not been on a downslide.

Here are their last five games and gamescores under my system. (Average score is 50, and a score over 100 happens less than 2% of the time)

Mia 104 (no Wade, granted)
    LAC 64 (LAC won 3 of next 5)
    Char 102 (LAC won @ DET next)
    Bos 54 (decimated)
    @GS 75

The Warriors led by 5 at half and then were held to 29 total second half points.

Teams can let down after a road win, but the Magic are the second best team in the NBA over the last 10 games -- so it will have to be a big letdown. (BTW, 10 games is about how long Jameer Nelson has been back.)

Kwame Brown had better bring it against the future MVP -- oh wait, is he playing?
    Last edited by Jay Edgar; 01-12-07 at 01:47 PM.

Peyton2MarvinN06

Jay, I take that back as I had forgotten about the Magic winning several games @ home in a row... However, this is a totally different team on the road... I respect the fact that they won @ Golden State the other night, but the Warriors never shoot as bad as they did! 36.8% to be exact and 29.4% from behind the arc... Probably the worst game they have played @ home all season... I expect the Lakers to stop the bleeding from their losing streak tonight...

Looking ahead, I like Phoenix tomorrow minus whatever the line is... It will be Orlando's 3rd game in 4 nights and they will be too tired to run with the Suns!

Jay Edgar
    Jay Edgar's Avatar Become A Pro!

However, this is a totally different team on the road...!
    Agreed it's different, just as the Lakers are different at home (which is the key to imgv's thinking.)
    But don't underestimate Nelson. Since his return the 2 road losses have been not-bad -- 3 points at CLE and 1 pt at WAS.

Looking ahead, I like Phoenix tomorrow minus whatever the line is...
    It's up and it's 10.
    Not making it easy on you . . .

Peyton2MarvinN06

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Edgar
    It's up and it's 10.
    Not making it easy on you . . .
    Thanks Jay, I don't have access to any books from work, but I can access the forum... I figured the line would probably be double figures... This does make it a tough decision, but I think I would side with the Suns @ home... Tired Magic team, 3 games in 4 days, along with the Suns serious uptempo offense... I'll probably stay away from it though... Don't like to lay that many points usually... Appreicate the info though man!

imgv94

Magic are in the city of Los Angeles tonight. They wil have their minds on other things than winning this game.

Lakers are desperate. Magic's 5 game winning streak overrated considering they beat a bunch of shiit teams..

Like always opinion of course. Also keep in mind I believe I'm 0-7 when bettin the Lake show..

imgv94

Drop dead Smush Parker.. Misses both FTs like a fvcking oyster.. This is the part about basketball that drives me crazy..

Have not won a Laker wager all season..

TODAY 0-1 -1.10 Units

YTD: 34-28 +10.60 Units