fearless
    fearless's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by fearless View Post
    Nice hit, I know you know your stuff. Anyone who took the under was lucky to win though, imho, the beginning of the fourth quarter was ridiculous. Both teams were suddenly ice cold for 5 minutes, if you tell me that you factored something like that into your handicapping I have to call BS.
    Of course, I wouldn't call BS if you said the game was fixed to go under in which case I would agree.

RoagBettor
    RoagBettor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 297

Yeah I factored it in. Why? Players get tired and go cold, especially in a playoff series with good defense being played.

But the 3 keys were:

1. Indiana played terrific defense
    2. They outrebounded Phoenix 40-35 (and it was worse than that, Phoenix got a few in the last 2 minutes)
    3. The refs let them play

There was no luck in this call. It's called good capping.

fearless
    fearless's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by RoagBettor View Post
    Yeah I factored it in. Why? Players get tired and go cold, especially in a playoff series with good defense being played.

But the 3 keys were:

1. Indiana played terrific defense
    2. They outrebounded Phoenix 40-35 (and it was worse than that, Phoenix got a few in the last 2 minutes)
    3. The refs let them play

There was no luck in this call. It's called good capping.
    Nice call! You don't have to convince me about how good you are, I know it. We just disagree sometimes like any two people do. Keep up the good work!

First 12