WinningIsKeY
    WinningIsKeY's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good spot for this bet?

Small time bettor here with a hunch (haven't been so spot on lately although)

Miami Heat First half ML<<

I see motivational factors for both sides here. In what looks to be a series deciding game,both teams will come to play. I see public DOWN on Mia, which to me is where they can thrive. The "injuries" to James and Bosh, Indiana's success in Miami this series, people down on Wade's productivity, Role players havent really shown up for Mia (Allen, Battier, Chalmers). In all respect i understand the concerns. Indiana is playing good ball rebounding, defensively, and post offense( getting to the line a bunch also). This is the time IF ANY, where Miami must show their true colors. Taking game 1 in what can be called a 3 game series at this point , is extremely crucial. I think Heat will come out of the gate strong here, and if history repeats itself, they will finish strong after a loss (8-0) First half seems like the best spot in my opinion ( like a-holes everyone has one). Thoughts? Insights?

WinningIsKeY

anyone?

bosigga
    No Sleep Gang
    bosigga's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3706

Thinking about this one as well.

What worries me is the Heat don't start out well sometimes, they seem like a better 2nd half team..but game 5 coming back to Miami after a loss should have them fired up

Givemhell Horns
    Givemhell Horns's Avatar Become A Pro!

Miami hasn't been the same team since the last Bulls game. Could be wrong but I think folks put to much into the fact that Miami can just turn it on at anytime. This is the Conferece Finals and its 2-2. They are not jacking around just in a dog fight.

Surprised no one betting Miami seems real concerned about Lebron's ankle, didn't looked terribly bad but definitely enough to give him some soreness. Wade hasn't been the same since hurting his knee and Bosh is questionable.

Early on this game could be a great live bet opportunity. The Heat start fast they roll by double digits. Going to take the Pacers +7.5 myself. GL

WinningIsKeY

so guys I truly pounded the first half I couldn't get off of it. also threw a decent amount of change on -6 -140 for the game. Bol to all