amrit
    amrit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1613

Pacers ML (Game 4)

I think the Pacers will make the necessary adjustments so that LeBron doesn't dominate them in the post again. Pacers win by 6-10.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14721

I'll bet 100 points you're wrong!

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

the only adjustment to stopping bron in the post is leaving shooters wide opened..not sure how else they would go about it? im all ears tho..

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    the only adjustment to stopping bron in the post is leaving shooters wide opened..not sure how else they would go about it? im all ears tho..
    They have to double James low....they could play some zone too. Prob is Haslem and Chalmers got involved. Ray Allen isn't going to miss all series either.

Perfect scenario for Indy is to get Bosh in foul trouble versus their bigs and then doubling James might work better. They can't pull Hibbert 20 ft away to guard Bosh. I'm sure as hell done on Indy though....if Miami plays a B type of game then they're too good.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Handicapable View Post
    They have to double James low....they could play some zone too. Prob is Haslem and Chalmers got involved. Ray Allen isn't going to miss all series either.

Perfect scenario for Indy is to get Bosh in foul trouble versus their bigs and then doubling James might work better. They can't pull Hibbert 20 ft away to guard Bosh. I'm sure as hell done on Indy though....if Miami plays a B type of game then they're too good.

yea i think if bron continues to go to the post there really nothing they can do that wont lead to other problems, obviously they have to adjust but think that gonna leave the shooters getting good looks and those guys to good not to start making open jumpers..

Sdotbold
    Update your status
    Sdotbold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 148

like most teams no one can matchup with lebron. guy is a nightmare. i like the pacers team a lot, i just dont think they can hang with the heat. my guess is the series ends up 4-2 heat, and even thats looking dicey now.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14721

Glad I saved my 100 points!!!!

amrit
    amrit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1613

haha.