midnighthour12
    midnighthour12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 528

Damn 179, that sucks. Glad I took Spurs ML.

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10752

WTF !!!!! WTF WAS THAT !!!!WHY DIDNT THEY FOUL ONLY DOWN 7 penetrating BS

Hangoverblack
    Hangoverblack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6735

Holy fukkin quitters I never saw that coming! Ouch! Guess Vegas needed this under!

Fader
    Sharpsville County
    Fader's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1234

Damn that sucks! Feel sorry for u over backers.

xetsr
    xetsr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    WTF !!!!! WTF WAS THAT !!!!WHY DIDNT THEY FOUL ONLY DOWN 7 penetrating BS
    Only down 7? There was less then 20 seconds left. Looked like they were going to at first but decided not to.

nicholaswdy
    nicholaswdy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 780

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

over was a strong play

Unfortunately Hollins had the under.

I was big on over 179.5 and over 180

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Zach randolph is terrible. Make a free throw you bum

gasto
    gasto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4362

Not only Hollins. Guys, with electronic devices, I would be the least shocked that everytime time outs are called some players are getting some word from the team staff. Did you see how Tony Parker wasted a few possessions at the end. I was sweating my over 89.5 for SA. Lucky he got mauled and was forced to shoot 2 free throws. It sucks, I wish any of the guys was able to go on the live Under 187.5 during play.

And the SA pulls back instead of just dunking the last play. Why in some instances same play, he may dunk. Just too suspicious when its all around the game total

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by xetsr View Post
    Only down 7? There was less then 20 seconds left. Looked like they were going to at first but decided not to.
    You NEVER give up until you know there is no possible way to have a chance. There was 20 Secs left if he misses both FTs or even splits and they make a quick 3 they could have went for a steal or something. That is plenty of time for another 4 or 5 plays WTF that was unreal i dont think i ever seen a game where they just give up like that when there was still a chance. Grant it a long shot but 20 secs you do not give up your entire season without at least trying. penetrating BS .

nicholaswdy

All I can say is WTF

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by gasto View Post
    Not only Hollins. Guys, with electronic devices, I would be the least shocked that everytime time outs are called some players are getting some word from the team staff. Did you see how Tony Parker wasted a few possessions at the end. I was sweating my over 89.5 for SA. Lucky he got mauled and was forced to shoot 2 free throws. It sucks, I wish any of the guys was able to go on the live Under 187.5 during play.

And the SA pulls back instead of just dunking the last play. Why in some instances same play, he may dunk. Just too suspicious when its all around the game total
    I am in utter shock. I am thinking down 7 even if they miss they will foul and i only need 3 for a push. They were only down 7 not like it was 15 down. Did you hear the crowd screaming they were probably wondering WTF were you morons doing . Lets say he goes to the line and misses both then you get a quick 3 with 12 secs left now your down 4 . Get a steal and another quick score guess what your down 2 with enough time to still foul and get the ball back again. That made NO sense at all.

nicholaswdy

I am in utter shock. I am thinking down 7 even if they miss they will foul and i only need 3 for a push. They were only down 7 not like it was 15 down. Did you hear the crowd screaming they were probably wondering WTF were you morons doing . Lets say he goes to the line and misses both then you get a quick 3 with 12 secs left now your down 4 . Get a steal and another quick score guess what your down 2 with enough time to still foul and get the ball back again. That made NO sense at all.
    That was fixed, I feel so sorry for you man. I lost big on this also.

gasto
    gasto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4362

Too much money in Sports so you cant say for sure whats going on. Same with Wall Street. Insider trading is illegal but it goes on all the time. The retail investors get cleaned by the big whales, the hedge funds etc. Sometimes you just have to be on the right side of whatever is going on beyond our eyes.

How was Ginobili so horrible. Multiple turnovers. etc. Just sucks when things dont look to be on the level. Game should have gone way over especially with elimination on the line

yisman

every team fouls in that situation

down 7 with 20 seconds left

yisman

By the way, even with all the sloppy play in the final minutes (no scoring, inexplicable turnovers, bizarre stuff going on), when there was a stoppage with under a minute left, the total was 182.5 (over -130, under +110)

05/27/2013
    08:38 PM
    RBL Game TotalUnder 182.5Score: () - () WIN

11:38 Eastern, 8:38 Pacific

Because everyone knew Memphis had to start fouling

but Hollins needed the under

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by nicholaswdy View Post
    That was fixed, I feel so sorry for you man. I lost big on this also.
    I dont mind losing in a fair game and i hate to think and say it was fixed but that had to be one of the most obvious set ups i have ever seen. If we all knew there was still enough time to have a shot they sure as hell knew it too.As long as you can keep it within 2 scores with enough time left to take a final shot you do it. Especially when it is your season on the line. I am still way up from where i started but this would have been a nice hit.

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
    every team fouls in that situation

down 7 with 20 seconds left
    I agree i do not think i have ever seen something like this before . It never entered my mind for a second that they would not foul them and just stand there like that. Even if he makes 1 out of 2 and you hit a quick 3 and get a steal and a quick bucket you still have enough time to try a last steal or foul them and hope they miss both. The people screaming in the stands tells you how obvious it was.

MrXYZ
    MrXYZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3627

Sorry for under backers, you got screwed tonight. Grizz fouling at least should've given themselves a chance, instead these soft c*cks just gave up!

captrobey

I just got up getting ready to go in to work. I had this weird dream. I dreamt that there was a basketball game and there was a full 20 seconds left and i only needed 3 more for a push . Down 7 and instead of fouling them they just stood around. I think there were fairies and Elves too somewhere and a dinosaur. So it had to be a dream. Let me go and check out my winnings !!!

captrobey

What !!!! Wtf are you kidding me it really happened !!!?

nicholaswdy

What !!!! Wtf are you kidding me it really happened !!!?
    Take it easy man, shit happens, this is professional sports betting, they have to do this in order to pay those *****.

yisman

Quote Originally Posted by MrXYZ View Post
    Sorry for under backers, you got screwed tonight. Grizz fouling at least should've given themselves a chance, instead these soft c*cks just gave up!
    you mean over backers

over 179.5 and over 180 I was big on

can't believe it

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by nicholaswdy View Post
    Take it easy man, shit happens, this is professional sports betting, they have to do this in order to pay those *****.
    Yea i know but it still pisses me off. I do not think i ever saw a game end like that . If the score were higher yes but not like this. Oh well still nicely Way up so that is good.

MrXYZ
    MrXYZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3627

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
    you mean over backers

over 179.5 and over 180 I was big on

can't believe it
    Yeah meant over backers.

captrobey

Going Over Tonight