amrit
    amrit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1613

Who's playing Indiana Game 4?

I really wanted to play Indiana Game 4 if they lost game 3, but just the manner that they lost worries me. Is anyone still going to play them?

forzuto13
    forzuto13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Pacers +2 is the play for me. Hell, why not bet the over too since every game so far has gone over.

People thought they'd lose game two because they had game one in the bag but still lost, so they would be mentally deflated. Now people think they'll lose another home game? No way, that's only because of the way LeBron pushed around Paul George and finally Miami had production from the team as a whole for once.

They'll just have to force more turnovers and double team LB if he tries to back his way in the paint again, and hope Miami doesn't get open looks though. Hell, I don't know how they'll adjust but all I know is that they will and I can't seem them losing two in a row at home.
    Last edited by forzuto13; 05-27-13 at 12:53 PM.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by forzuto13 View Post
    Pacers +2 is the play for me. Hell, why not bet the over too since every game so far has gone over.

People thought they'd lose game two because they had game one in the bag but still lost, so they would be mentally deflated. Now people think they'll lose another home game? No way, that's only because of the way LeBron pushed around Paul George and finally Miami had production from the team as a whole for once.

They'll just have to force more turnovers and double team LB if he tries to back his way in the paint again, and hope Miami doesn't get open looks though. Hell, I don't know how they'll adjust but all I know is that they will and I can't seem them losing two in a row at home.
    If they double bron on the post then heat will kill them from behind the arc..

forzuto13
    forzuto13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

^^^ That's why I just hope the shots don't fall for Miami then. They will have to double him at some point, or put West on him, since West is physically stronger. Gonna be interesting to see how they adjust though.

2daBank

More hoping than I'm willing to do. I think if bron continues to go to the post (like he always should) heat will take a strangle hold on this series cause there really no answer no matter how good Indy is defensively.. West is certainly a option but not quick enough and could allow heat some open court opportunities w the cross match..

2daBank

That said u prob better off w me liking the heat cause if I had any sense I'd stick to MLB and NHL right now. Lol

J_On_A_Roll
    J_On_A_Roll's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1698

Play the heat next game. If they double Bron then that will open the sharp shooters and I cant see them missing this much longer. The three point game everyone waiting for is coming. They might close it out at home.

Jikos
    Jikos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1114

Lebron didn't win game 3, it was the whole starting 5 who stepped up and scored 14-22 pts in the game shooting over 54% that helped Miami win last night. It's highly unlikely for those things to happen again in game 4.

vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

Quote Originally Posted by Jikos View Post
    Lebron didn't win game 3, it was the whole starting 5 who stepped up and scored 14-22 pts in the game shooting over 54% that helped Miami win last night. It's highly unlikely for those things to happen again in game 4.
    Even if it won't happen again, it doesn't mean that the Heat can't win in a much tighter game.