koch & balls
    my nipples r so sensitive
    koch & balls's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 405

NBA Draft Lottery Props

Anybody got any thoughts on the NBA Draft on whose gonna get the #1 pick? The worst team hasn't won the NBA Draft Lottery since 2004 when Orlando won it and took Dwight Howard. So maybe there is value in taking one of the other bottom feeders. I would eliminate Cleveland and New Orleans because they recently won the #1 pick. The pattern seems to be a superstar leaving (Phoenix maybe with Nash gone?) or new owners (Sacramento?) somehow end up with the top pick. What is everyones thoughts?

k4cowboys4k
    k4cowboys4k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Looking at the history of a completely random event is irrelevant.

rawzay
    rawzay's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by k4cowboys4k View Post
    Looking at the history of a completely random event is irrelevant.
    Is not random though. The NBA Draft has had a history of coming up with amazing story lines. Examples: The Wizards owner dies and they get the first pick. Chicago getting the hometown hero on a 1.3 % odds. Cleveland getting the local fenom. Than right after he leaves they magically get the first pick again

Jgjk
    Jgjk's Avatar Become A Pro!

its called $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$tern

k4cowboys4k
    k4cowboys4k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

You guys can't be serious. Whoever gets the first pick there will end up being some "connection" that has people crying rigged.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

If there is one story going into this lottery, I think it is the Sacramento Kings. It looked as if they were going to lose their team to Seattle, until the Mayor and a new investment group saved the team from moving. Just last week they signed the deal to keep the team in Sacramento. What better way to start the new era than with the #1 pick.

koch & balls
    my nipples r so sensitive
    koch & balls's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 405

Speedy it seems like a similar story like last year with the new owners in new Orleans and bam they get the #1 pick after cp3 was traded the year before.

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

Charlotte will get it. Worst team last year and they didn't get it. Makes too much sense for them not to get it this year.