BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

If you people really think the Heat are one of the best teams of all-time....

What does that make the 2011 Mavericks?

They whooped that ass.

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Knicks are better than Heat. But they have to get to conf. finals to face them.

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

2011 Mavs was just a team that went on a ridic. run out of no where. Rarely does that happen. It seemed they were just destined that year.

Plus this Heat team now is FAR better than the 2011 Heat - and LeBron isn't LeChoke anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by TwoWays View Post

TwoWays

Bulls at full strengh better than Heat too.

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Bulls at full strengh better than Heat too.

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

I think the Sixers would've definitely beaten the Heat if they had pipped the Bucks to the 8 seed.

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

i was the only person on this forum who called mavs to win 2011. just a great jump shooting team with a defensive monster and an all-star closer.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4663

Heat whooped the Thunders ass.

That's why you are bitter.

amrit
    amrit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1613

LOL....this team would get destroyed by the 99-01 Lakers. They aren't even close to the best team of all time.

trevor123698
    trevor123698's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 467

I don't care what anyone says. What Dallas did in that series put the biggest smile on my face. It was such beautiful basketball. I don't care to rank them but that team could play with anyone with Dirk, Terry, and chandler doing what they did. barea and Kidd were great in the series as well.

TheMLBKing
    TheMLBKing's Avatar Become A Pro!

yeah because the 2011 Heat = 2013 Heat. 100% identical rosters. Notsrs, OP is an idiot OKC fan.

idiot

TwoWays

Quote Originally Posted by TheMLBKing View Post
    yeah because the 2011 Heat = 2013 Heat. 100% identical rosters. Notsrs, OP is an idiot OKC fan.

idiot
    Seriously, name calling? I can see you all about the chalk.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13401

Truth is this Heat team isn't that much different than 2 years ago, I believe Mavericks loaded up that year (salary cap wise), Kidd was in rare form, Lakers also had "locker room problems", and there was so suspect officiating during the Finals of course Mavericks have been nobodies since then.

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Quote Originally Posted by Git Lo View Post
    Truth is this Heat team isn't that much different than 2 years ago, I believe Mavericks loaded up that year (salary cap wise), Kidd was in rare form, Lakers also had "locker room problems", and there was so suspect officiating during the Finals of course Mavericks have been nobodies since then.
    Trading away 75% of the team following the title may have had something to do with that.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Real truth is these discussions are for entertainment purposes only cause we will never know! All I do know is at this moment Miami is the best team with the best player in the NBA. Whether or not they could beat the 87 Lakers, 96 Bulls etc. is a pointless debate.

vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

You guys need to play NBA 2K13.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13401

Quote Originally Posted by vasilli07 View Post
    You guys need to play NBA 2K10-13.
    Fixed it for youuuu

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post

They whooped that ass.
    they were lucky lebron was leturtle

Jikos
    Jikos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1114

Quote Originally Posted by Pauulzcappin View Post
    i was the only person on this forum who called mavs to win 2011. just a great jump shooting team with a defensive monster and an all-star closer.
    isn't that what that what the Knick team is this year?

TheMLBKing
    TheMLBKing's Avatar Become A Pro!

Seriously, name calling? I can see you all about the chalk.
    Knicks aren't better than the Heat. An argument could be made for the pacers and grizzlies giving them fits, and I'd gladly bet on those 2 teams as dogs to the heat, so not sure where the chalk talk comes from. But yeah, you are an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Jikos View Post
    oh look, another idiot!

Quote Originally Posted by Git Lo View Post
    lol right...because Ray Allen, Shane Battier, Birdman, and Norris Cole were on the 2011 team. SBR trolls gonna troll.
    Last edited by TheMLBKing; 05-17-13 at 06:03 AM.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

heat have another gear they can go to, they save their energy for the fourth quarter.

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by TheMLBKing View Post

idiot
    LOL. The core roster is the same.

Does adding an over the hill Ray Allen elevate them to one of the greatest ever? LMAO.

Internet tough guy....

Tomasaurus
    Tomasaurus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7965

All the great teams have lost playoff series, showtime got swept twice in the finals ffs; doesn't mean that that 87 team wasn't one of the greatest ever.

sarasmith
    sarasmith's Avatar Become A Pro!

The op used to have some e cred but now he has nothing. 2013 heat so much better. Lebron himself is far better than 2011 lebron. Cole is a stud now, Allen more reliable sharpshooter even at his age than battier and miller and now they have all three! Bosh also knows his role now. Chalmers much improved ESP shooting %. I could go on and on but op is just a troll these days.

convick
    convick's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3683

LOL. The core roster is the same.

Does adding an over the hill Ray Allen elevate them to one of the greatest ever? LMAO.

Internet tough guy....
    You always find a way to twist everything into a way to win your arguments. Give it up. They are not the same team, no matter what you say.

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

Quote Originally Posted by Jikos View Post
    the knicks are not even close to that mavericks. jj barea was swishing it from 30 feet.

plus dirk isn't a ballhog like carmelo

chopperocker
    Hang on baby, cuz life's a BITCH!!!
    chopperocker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55608

They whooped that ass.
    Mavericks went on a 15-4-2 ATS run all the way thru the playoffs. I haven't heard anyone claim the Heat are one of the best teams of all-time(who the fukk do you talk/listen too?). however, what the fukk does the 2011 Mavs have to do with the 2013 Heat? knowing that anyone who wants to bet the Heat is gonna pay a premium is the only point of this topic that has any value.

chopperocker

LOL

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

They whooped that ass.
    nah.. thiis does not add up... it takes guys awhile to get to know each other..
    the greatest artist of all time, needed years of practice to hit their stride..

this IS one of the best teams in NBA history.. in 10 years, people will be talking about Lebron
    and the Heat, as they speak of Jordan and the Bulls now..

three straight years in the Finals.. repeat Champions.. 4 time MVP Lebron..

that's all rare stuff.

Mavs were One and DONE.

Pistons beat the Lakers 4-1 in the Finals..
    but nobody speaks of that team.. in the same breath as the Shaq/Glen Rice/Kobe Bryant

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Norris Cole= GOAT

TwoWays

Heat just lucky their roster is relatively healthy. And thank god for Chris Bosh. Now we know why Wade was begging for James to come play in Mia.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PS3

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Lebron threw the series against the mavs.....yall are too damn naive....man walked off the court after game six with a look that said it all......Miami now has the greenlight....to do as they please....ain't a damn thing changed since 2011....except the script......folks need to come across

BigDofBA

The point of this thread is that this Heat team is "not" one of the greatest of all-time.

They may not even be top 10 of the past 20 years.

- Jordan's 6 Bulls teams were all better.
    - Kobe and Shaq's three Laker teams were all better.
    - I would even debate that the Kobe and Gasol championship teams were better.

So that's 11 teams and that doesn't even include all those good Spurs teams. Lebron has already gotten swept by the Spurs once in his career.

There is no doubt in my mind that Jordan would beat Lebron. I also have good reason to think Kobe's teams would do the same. Hell, an old Kobe kicked Lebron's ass in an all-star game just last year. I realize it was just an all-star game but Lebron was so mentally dominated he wouldn't even take the last shot.

I'm not saying the Heat aren't currently the best team in the league. I'm not saying they aren't a really good team. All I'm saying is that they are no where near the greatest of all time.

chopperocker

The point of this thread is that this Heat team is "not" one of the greatest of all-time.

They may not even be top 10 of the past 20 years.

- Jordan's 6 Bulls teams were all better.
    - Kobe and Shaq's three Laker teams were all better.
    - I would even debate that the Kobe and Gasol championship teams were better.

So that's 11 teams and that doesn't even include all those good Spurs teams. Lebron has already gotten swept by the Spurs once in his career.

There is no doubt in my mind that Jordan would beat Lebron. I also have good reason to think Kobe's teams would do the same. Hell, an old Kobe kicked Lebron's ass in an all-star game just last year. I realize it was just an all-star game but Lebron was so mentally dominated he wouldn't even take the last shot.

I'm not saying the Heat aren't currently the best team in the league. I'm not saying they aren't a really good team. All I'm saying is that they are no where near the greatest of all time.
    we cant make money deciding if Jordan would beat Lebron. this is a NBA Basketball Betting Forum. take this bullshit to ESPN. fukk Jordan, fukk Kobe and fukk Lebron. I have good reason to think that you have to much free time. Stern is the Laker's bitch.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9059

Quote Originally Posted by Ratzz View Post
    Pistons beat the Lakers 4-1 in the Finals..
    but nobody speaks of that team.. in the same breath as the Shaq/Glen Rice/Kobe Bryant
    Where did you get that name from? He was not a part of that dynasty. At most, I think he was just was along for the ride their first title.

12 Last