ebelisle22
    ebelisle22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

I just don't know what gsw are doing out there

???? Clueless

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Being clowns. Only reason theyre not down 20 is cuz Curry is making these circus shots.

ebelisle22

Agreed. They are turnover machines

Sport_Fish

Pounding Spurs live is tempting...all point to a blowout. I just know the minute i pull the trigger these clowns are gonna start draining 30-foot threes.

ebelisle22

Haha sounds about right

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Young team just remember these guys are mostly under 25 and 1st time in Nba playoffs!

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

They're not as good as the Spurs. That's why they're losing.

Gus Fring
    Gus Fring's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 745

Splash brothers lmao

Sport_Fish

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    They're not as good as the Spurs. That's why they're losing.
    For sure theyre not as good.

But i just dont get why that means u play stupid. U can give Spurs D credit but alot of turnovers are unforced, and the best 3 pt shooting team couldnt score a wide open 3 to save their life. Painful to watch.

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by Sport_Fish View Post
    For sure theyre not as good.

But i just dont get why that means u play stupid. U can give Spurs D credit but alot of turnovers are unforced, and the best 3 pt shooting team couldnt score a wide open 3 to save their life. Painful to watch.
    I made an entire thread about this before this series and after Golden State played well in split the game in San Antonio people were giving me a ton of shit which was comical.

Jackson isn't a good coach. The Warriors have played stupid all year long but they can over come it with sharp shooting and talent. With that said, they weren't going to overcome it in a 7 game series against an experienced team with a lot better coach.

When the Warriors shoot lights out and over 50% from three, of course they're going to beat the Spurs. With that said, I didn't have faith they could do that four times in a 7 game series.

Sport_Fish

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    I made an entire thread about this before this series and after Golden State played well in split the game in San Antonio people were giving me a ton of shit which was comical.

Jackson isn't a good coach. The Warriors have played stupid all year long but they can over come it with sharp shooting and talent. With that said, they weren't going to overcome it in a 7 game series against an experienced team with a lot better coach.

When the Warriors shoot lights out and over 50% from three, of course they're going to beat the Spurs. With that said, I didn't have faith they could do that four times in a 7 game series.
    I wasnt giving u shit, i agree Warriors are shit n i def. had Spurs to win the series.

Altho they did surprise me how well they played first 2 games. Obv hard to shoot tht way every gm but how bad theyve gotten is also a bit surprising.

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by Sport_Fish View Post
    I wasnt giving u shit, i agree Warriors are shit n i def. had Spurs to win the series.

Altho they did surprise me how well they played first 2 games. Obv hard to shoot tht way every gm but how bad theyve gotten is also a bit surprising.
    Not saying you did. I don't really care if people were talking smack anyway. It's all in good fun.

The better team wins in 7 game series. Golden State got red hot and was able to win a few but it wasn't something they could sustain.

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Oh goodness
    Amazing has arrived

amrit
    amrit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1613

GSW gonna win this one!

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Win or lose we should at least appreciate what GSW is doing. The Nba always has the same cast in the post season year in and year out and the script is usually on point. You just don't see young teams like this winning a series and then giving the old vets with championship pedigree this kind of trouble.