h3da
    h3da's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Sweetjones55?

http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/05/1...edefining.html

What do you think of that?

" He has more than 1,000 subscribers paying $400 to $1,000 each"

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/05/14/3397716/young-entrepreneurs-redefining.html#storylink=cpy"

Taka
    Taka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Knowing this guy, it's probably an advertorial.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Pauulzcappin

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Then he has more than 1000 blind mice.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Pretty amazing people pay for his picks. Isn't he the guy that would take favorites and buy like three points paying like -200 juice?

He had a good record but the juice was ridiculous...

Anyway, I'm not hating on him because he is making money off of it. If people are stupid enough to pay for those picks so be it.

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

this guy was pretty bad last season from what i heard.

El Sol
    El Sol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1802

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    Pretty amazing people pay for his picks. Isn't he the guy that would take favorites and buy like three points paying like -200 juice?

Anyway, I'm not hating on him because he is making money off of it. If people are stupid enough to pay for those picks so be it.
    This is a good example how to spot the scamdicappers. To be legit, all recorded bets must be to risk 1 unit to win x units. For example, a -110 line it would be risk 1 unit to win .91 units even if you bet varying amounts privately, publicly its always to risk 1 unit. Any other way, you are cheating and trying to pad your stats and skewing real world results.

Thus, if ANY handicapper that says to risk more than one unit, has best bets, one star - five star picks, buying points, 60% win rates, etc are con men, pure and simple. It takes one to know one, Ive been conning people out of their money for longer than the majority here have been alive.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Are you serious? Guy is making between 400k and a million just selling picks. Sounds like a nice life.

TwoWays

I remember that guy here a few years back. Guy loved to buy pts.

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by El Sol View Post
    This is a good example how to spot the scamdicappers. To be legit, all recorded bets must be to risk 1 unit to win x units. For example, a -110 line it would be risk 1 unit to win .91 units even if you bet varying amounts privately, publicly its always to risk 1 unit. Any other way, you are cheating and trying to pad your stats and skewing real world results.

Thus, if ANY handicapper that says to risk more than one unit, has best bets, one star - five star picks, buying points, 60% win rates, etc are con men, pure and simple. It takes one to know one, Ive been conning people out of their money for longer than the majority here have been alive.

I never followed the guy. I checked into one of his threads like two years ago because his thread topics were something like "66% on the year 66-34 record YTD" or some crap like that.

After I saw his plays it was like

Heat -3...even though the line was -6
    Thunder -5...even though the line was 7.5
    Lakers -7...even though the line was like 11

He was basically buying a shit ton of points and paying like -180 or over -200 on a pretty consistent basis. That's when I laughed and quit paying attention.

It's not about your record. It's about profit. I also read somewhere that he did horrible last season.

With that said, if he is really making money selling those picks, more power to him.

El Sol

With that said, if he is really making money selling those picks, more power to him.
    agree completely...

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Ultimate piece of shit scam artist. Lied about his record and I was the only one on the whole damn forum to call him out for it.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

No one should pay for anyone's picks in any sport. Period.

Gus Fring
    Gus Fring's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 745

Why ya all hating? Good for him

TwoWays

Just stating some facts when he was here.

BigDofBA

He would probably tout going 3-1 on -475 MLs....

Hey, he is hitting 66%.

El Sol

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    No one should pay for anyone's picks in any sport. Period.
    I actually disagree with this. I use a tout for basketball, Football, and sometimes Hockey. I make my own picks with Baseball and Tennis. I just can't imagine Handicapping all sports, I just don't have that kind of time so I pay someone else to pour through the data and set the lines for me. Hes Private (Doesn't advertise or take in random clients) and Ive been using him for over ten years.He has earned me a consistent 10% return over that span.

For, me, the price is just a unit or less a season, so the return far exceeds the risk, but to a $100 better, the risk will probably exceed the value.