Xmasteven
    Xmasteven's Avatar Become A Pro!

GSW vs Spurs

Anyone likes GSW 7.5?

ws81086n
    ws81086n's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 288

Yes, I do. Sometimes, whether for a stretch or for good, a team just fundamentally improves and becomes better than before. The +7ish lines, though down from the original 9 or so, reflect an inability to grasp this as it applies to the Warriors this playoffs. They are close to being as the good as the Spurs, when the Spurs are playing solid ball, right now. I have a few bets with the Warriors covering/winning tonight, and I feel great about it.

PROGLR
    PROGLR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Man you need to go to sleep, you have wasted so much money already

KingDave101
    KingDave101's Avatar Become A Pro!

One thread you post how you are going all in tonight on Pacer -5.5 and GSW +7, and then 10 minutes later you post a new thread asking if GSW is a good play tonight?

Xmasteven

Quote Originally Posted by KingDave101 View Post
    One thread you post how you are going all in tonight on Pacer -5.5 and GSW +7, and then 10 minutes later you post a new thread asking if GSW is a good play tonight?
    Pacers looking good

Crate Mayne
    Crate Mayne's Avatar Become A Pro!

They say the teenage years are where the personality really comes into bloom... Glad to see you chasing bets now, you've become a degenerate before the age of 18, your parents must be proud.

Xmasteven

Quote Originally Posted by Crate Mayne View Post
    They say the teenage years are where the personality really comes into bloom... Glad to see you chasing bets now, you've become a degenerate before the age of 18, your parents must be proud.
    Dude leave me alone. let me be. i personally hate betting i have a grand left might as well multi bet it

Crate Mayne
    Crate Mayne's Avatar Become A Pro!

lol you'd "let be" if you didn't troll this forum with 50 posts touting a major bet, then lie about not losing the bet... It's all good though, you went against everyone's advice and learned a valuable lesson

Xmasteven

Quote Originally Posted by Crate Mayne View Post
    lol you'd "let be" if you didn't troll this forum with 50 posts touting a major bet, then lie about not losing the bet... It's all good though, you went against everyone's advice and learned a valuable lesson
    im not gonna lie yea i lost...i tried killing myself today.

Degenregen
    Degenregen's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Xmasteven View Post
    im not gonna lie yea i lost...i tried killing myself today.
    Bro, I need GSW too. I betted them. If this doesn't hit, I know a really good train stop.

bet_that_all
    bet_that_all's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 162

Now do your homeworks and go sleep kid