LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Cleveland Cavaliers +4.5

The Cavaliers have won the last four head-to-head meetings between these clubs including a 91-84 victory the last time the teams met here in Milwaukee, and we look for the Cavs to continue that mastery as a dog in this spot.

Cleveland enters this contest having won five of its last six games, including road wins in Atlanta and at Boston on Wednesday. Also do not forget that Milwaukee is one of the favorite stopping grounds for LeBron James, who is remarkably averaging 31.5 points in six career games in this building, including a 52-point explosion in December of 2005.

Now the Bucks have been hot lately going 9-1 ATS in their last ten games, but we still do not trust this team giving points to a club that can score because of their suspect defense. Milwaukee is allowing an unacceptable 103.7 points per game overall, and although the Bucks have been winning their shootouts lately, it is just a matter of time before this poor defense jumps up and bites them.

dave11486
    dave11486's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 777

Man LT, the Cavs on the road are trash. I have to lean to Milwaukee here. Those road wins are deceiving as to their true colors.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thats the way I'd play this game at as well LT.

Even though the Bucks have been playing good basketball lately, I feel the Cavs plus the points have some really good value based on the trends out there.