SargeB
    SargeB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Games played stats help

Hi guys,

I'm trying to find match up statistics on past games which shows how many games a player has played at the time of the match.

For example how many career games Durant or Perkins had played up until game 5 of the playoff finals V miami last season.

Considering how many stats there are in the NBA surely there is a site that compares how many career games the match ups have versus each other at the time of the game. (Americans love your stats!)

I want to experiement to see if there is any link at all between more 'experienced' teams winning more often or not.

In many sports there is a link and this is of course reflected in the odds in those sports but sometimes it can help you see a better value bet. I know that in basketball not every player in the line up will get on let alone get equal court time so that already sets the chances of there being a strong link back a lot but none-the-less I'd like to explore the link for my own entertainment.

If anyone can point me towards a site it would be much appreciated.

SargeB
    SargeB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Well I thought it was a worth shot. I've spent 4 or 5 hours today trying to track down this information but it seems experience isn't valued very highly in the NBA.

Looks like I'll have to work backwards and do it myself to see if there is any correlation.