Q.ueue's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 186

I got mine at 97.5 did not bet I was waiting for your queue

Hotpicks
    Relaxing with experience
    Hotpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Q.ueue View Post
    I got mine at 97.5 did not bet I was waiting for your queue
    i switched computers from my bdrm to office during halftime. girlfriend complaining because its friday and im still betting. My PC in office was slow as shit- got posted about 30 secs before 2nd h tip. i downloaded Manageengine Desktop Central 8 today. Jammed my pc up badly. great service but needs to have its own pc and network for proper use. I deleted after i posted. any how probably a good thing u missed on Rockets- hit 19.5 for rockets 1st 9 but misses o/37.5 and probably gonna miss the o/51.5 as well. Shit happens,but if u were gonna tail- good for u that u missed it
    GL- gonna try another live in game

Hotpicks
    Relaxing with experience

live in play
    clips/grizz o/217
    $100

grizz o/114
    $100

Hotpicks
    Relaxing with experience

live @ 9:56 4th
    Rockets o/102
    $100

Hotpicks
    Relaxing with experience

live play @6:56 4th
    rockets o/100.5
    $100

Hotpicks
    Relaxing with experience

live 6:56

thunder o/107.5
    $100

Q.ueue
    Young blood gambler

You seem to like over, over and over again

Hotpicks
    Relaxing with experience

Quote Originally Posted by Q.ueue View Post
    You seem to like over, over and over again
    ya chased the rockets o/ - got me too. Ya i rarely play unders. NFL & NCAA FB i play lots of unders, but BB typically not. MLB is a mix, Soon when all we have is MLB for a couple months I will be more in tune with Baseball and I typically go on a tear from june til october. i havent been playing much MLB the past few wks ,but will be soon.

Q.ueue
    Young blood gambler

Got 3-0 on totals today thanks to you.

koch & balls
    my nipples r so sensitive
    koch & balls's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 405

rough 2 days. should have gone over with u on the Memphis game.

Hotpicks
    Relaxing with experience

ALL that for less than 500

i know for the few that have been following and commemting back and forth- I have said many times lately that I planned to slow it down and get back to my typical betting ways- which is anywhere from 1-7 plays a day. Must think im either add ,adhd or just outta control- i may be all 3, but truly i am going to get back to my normal pace and just light it up with winners. I am very fortunate the past couple months since ive been dropping an average 20 lines a day to be on the plus side a bit. but really its sick to play like this- tho sometimes there are great nights and then there are nights like last night. ive just got into the habit lately to play so many lines- in game is something that i have rarely used. if i do its far in between- No excuses ,just stating my thoughts and what to expect in the near future. No doubt i can win cash 8 outta 10 days consistently when sticking to my normal strategy. ive been betting a long time and lately it seems like im back at the beginning pounding lines like they are hot brunettes in pink bikinis. 2moro im posting no more than 7 plays. between mlb,nba and hockey. Cash in hand for sure without all the running in circles. Peace and have a good night fellas.

Hotpicks
    Relaxing with experience

Quote Originally Posted by koch & balls View Post
    rough 2 days. should have gone over with u on the Memphis game.
    just saw this after posting my goodnight line. Ya ive been way ouuta line- time to be in charge. as stated above- expect nothing but the best lines and a few 2nd h's or in games for the up coming games. For myself and the few that have been following faithfully i truly will put cash in our pockets. Nothing but my ACE ROTH approach from tonight on. been saying that latley but have not done it. just having lots of fun- but spinning wheels for all the time ive spent the past 2 months. Back and forth is better than being down, but i like being up and way up- this year as usual started great. as did ny 1st month here. Slow play and was up very large- then 2.5 months has past of complete madness- dropped my winnings for the year- made a deposit - which as stated in a older post- i hadnt done since mid last year. tho im still doing good considering the win loss win los winn win los losss shit. But this is more like gambling and not making money like the big boys. But it is fun as i said. Tho im in it to win it and the partys over. ive been getting rode hard at home for about 10 wks now. everyday the same- ill be done in a minute babe. Fukin 3 am before i close it down. All the signs have been put in my face- TIME TO MAKE THE DONUTS.
    have a good night- and i have enjoyed having you around- we will see some serious cash from now on- WORD

Q.ueue
    Young blood gambler

Waiting for your Chi/Bkn thread bro. GL

Got 1stQ Chi+1.5@Bkn-1.5 and 1stH Chi+3.5@Bkn-3.5 no totals, what you think?

First 12