chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

PayDay Tonight....Clippers +235

Clippers will win this series and the Western Conference so this is a pretty fat payout...expected this game to be somwhere around -3 for the Grizz, maybe Blake is hurt more than they're letting on but shouldn't matter. Play the Clippers on the ML tonight. And, obviously, Boston. Also like Thunder to close it out.

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

I was with you on Celtics LARGE in game 6 but I think the Grizz will seal the deal here considering last years experience in losing a key home game to this same team. I have Grizz money line in a parlay, not touching that spread.

And based on the hell u took for your Celtics thread, i will personally send you $$$ if Boston comes through in that series

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

love how this guy acts like he's Nostradamus

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

Not acting like I am Nostradamus at all...as I've said, my local shut down so I use my reputation as money basically. This is what I think will happen and it is a great payout...I am shocked the line is 6 and people are still on Memphis. Clippers are the best team in the West and the Grizzlies don't have a player that can close out a playoff series for them. Chris Paul, is, by far, the best player on the court for either team and will get the job done. The Clippers will win tonight and it is a good payout at +235 so those who can bet them should bet them. LAC will win the series, I'm just letting you know. And I appreciate the support goblue...didn't expect a simple prediction to garner so much hate but then again I've been around SBR long enough where I should have expected it. Tunes have changed now though.