goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

Heat vs Spurs nba finals

At this point I would be shocked to see anything else. Its like Pop could predict it when he decided to let all his starters stay home against the heat during the tnt game earlier this year

LRKontroll
    LRKontroll's Avatar Become A Pro!

If Grizzlies pass to the next round, Grizzlies will destroy Spurs again.

goduke

I think the grizzlies look better then they are because del negro is such a bad coach for the clippers and screws that whole team up. Pop will do a better job against randolph and gasol. The series will be close and you saying the griz will destroy them is kind of ridiculous being that they split the season series and every game was close

koch & balls
    my nipples r so sensitive
    koch & balls's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 405

I would take a shot at grizzlies v heat finals prop bet +975 instead.

goduke

just bumping this because its inevitable and that is why the nba is the bottom 4 of the major sports to watch in terms of excitement, unpredictability, etc.

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    just bumping this because its inevitable and that is why the nba is the bottom 4 of the major sports to watch in terms of excitement, unpredictability, etc.
    inevitable? spurs are -130 to win the west, griz are +115. still all to play for. i like memphis personally.

don't watch then.

Renegades
    Renegades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22206

Memphis is going to beat the spurs

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    inevitable? spurs are -130 to win the west, griz are +115. still all to play for. i like memphis personally.

don't watch then.
    I havent been just watching the highlights on sportscenter. Ill stick to watching hockey playoffs. And I dont really care what the odds say its happening the nba already wrote it down.

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    I havent been just watching the highlights on sportscenter. Ill stick to watching hockey playoffs. And I dont really care what the odds say its happening the nba already wrote it down.
    if you're so confident surely spurs win the west -130 is a great bet? why not go huge on it?

TheMLBKing
    TheMLBKing's Avatar Become A Pro!

if you're so confident surely spurs win the west -130 is a great bet? why not go huge on it?
    maybe he doesn't want his money tied up for 2 weeks? I know a lot of people who are sharp as sht with their series predictions but rob themselves of easy coin because they'd rather not "tie it down" for an extended amount of time.

strybie
    strybie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1477

that would be a boring final ! Hope it will be GSW or Griz versus Miami !

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by TheMLBKing View Post
    maybe he doesn't want his money tied up for 2 weeks? I know a lot of people who are sharp as sht with their series predictions but rob themselves of easy coin because they'd rather not "tie it down" for an extended amount of time.
    well he can answer that then. i can understand if you don't want to wait months. heat were available around -160 to win the EAST before the season, which i'm sure everyone but delusional knicks fans knew was basically a lock. but 2 weeks, if you're that sure, come on.

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Yeah I'd be surprised to see a final any diff. than Miami/Spurs.

Memphis is obv. the 2nd choice from West but I'm just not sold on this team. At the end of the day, all they've done is beat a mediocre Clippers team that can't compete in playoff basketball, and a depleted OKC team still figuring stuff out. Once they face Spurs who actually have solid big men, I don't see Gasol/Randolph playing like they have been thus far - as if they are in a practice game. Scoring and rebounding at will everytime down the floor - won't be happening vs Spurs. And Mike Conley won't be penetrating and draining 3's all night.

goduke

well he can answer that then. i can understand if you don't want to wait months. heat were available around -160 to win the EAST before the season, which i'm sure everyone but delusional knicks fans knew was basically a lock. but 2 weeks, if you're that sure, come on.
    Yeah I don't bet after march madness, I stop then and don't play again till football. Its how I've been doing it since I started it gives me sanity and doesn't make betting such a grind. I probably should of bet it but its a rule I tried to stick by.

goduke

One step closer. I wish the nba wasn't so predictable

goduke

maybe people will stop talking about memphis now haha

goduke

Well got one side right and the other side is pretty much going to happen. I wish the nba wasn't so lopsided in talented teams. This really shouldn't be that easy to predict. I can't really think of another sport that you can say with almost certainty what the end result will be like the nba