DocDiamond
    DocDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey everyone,

I am a semi-pro handicapper and have been in the business for over 15 years. I have yet to post on this thread, however I feel the need to share the love. I have been a physician for 30 years and have always bet on sports and recently began implementing my playoff system. I have done well to start these playoffs but hopefully my picks will speak for themselves. I bet on a 1-5 dime system and bet all my picks with $100/dime.

Tonight's games:

1. Hawks -1.5- 2 diamond
    I see this series to even up at 2 games. Although the hawks punished and beat up the pacers last game, I see a much tighter game here but ending in the same result. Hawks to win by 6 tonight.

2. OKC over 206- 1 diamond
    Look for houston to come out running and gunning. They slowed the pace in the first half against OKC and were getting crushed. Finally picked it up and went on a great run. Look for both teams to push pace. Hit the over

3. Brooklyn -3 1st half- 1 diamond
    BK will come out gunning against this Chicago team and shut little Nate Robinson up and take a lead into halftime. I can't predict the final score here but like BK in 1st half.

Hope you guys follow my picks. Look out for my halftime picks as well.

docdiamond.
    Last edited by DocDiamond; 04-29-13 at 08:50 PM.

DocDiamond

Got the first win of the season with Brooklyn in 1st half.

Lets keep It going.

DocDiamond

Adding play...

4. Houston +.5 1st half (-105)
    1 diamond

Like Houston to come out quick tonight and although I see a close first half I like Houston with a 4 point lead going into Half.

Lets get this hawks win

Renegades
    Renegades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22206

Nice picks so far!