BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

We never really got to see the true potential of the Lakers. Here is why...

All jokes aside, the Lakers are the premier organization in the NBA. History, championships, all-time great players, etc. That's why people love to hate on them. I gave Laker fans a lot of fun jabs this season. While, I give Lakers fan crap but I could only dream that OKC could accomplish a tenth of what the Lakers have.

With that said, I think there are to key reasons why this year's team failed.

1.) They did not hire Phil Jackson when given the opportunity.
    2.) They couldn't stay healthy

I thought it was the wrong move to fire Brown but after they did, it was a colossal mistake to hire D'antoni over Phil Jackson. I mean, really? I don't even think go into much detail. If Brown or Jackson were the coach, Kobe wouldn't have been playing 48 minutes a game the last two weeks of the year and he probably would have got hurt.

Two, this team was plagued with injuries all season. They never had a chance to get on the same page, they experienced a coaching change, etc. They never really figured it out.

If this team was healthy and Jackson was the coach they would be competing with OKC and the Spurs to goto the Finals and I wouldn't be surprised if they beat Miami either but as it stands, they're in shambles.

Also, I don't think Dwight Howard is mentally strong enough to play in LA or with Kobe Bryant. The Lakers might be better by getting rid of him and signing 2-3 guys that can come of the bench or do the little things that a team needs. Miami has like 4 or 5 of these guys.

Anyway, just my two cents. Hopefully Bryant gets healthy. I hate him but he is one of the all-time greats.

LOL
    LOL's Avatar Become A Pro!

read only this

With that said, I think there are to key reasons why this year's team failed.

1.) They did not hire Phil Jackson when given the opportunity.
    2.) They couldn't stay healthy

and I have to say:
    You sir are a motherfkn genius

YouHave2outs
    YouHave2outs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

tl'dr because you are not a good poster.