J.M. Disciple
    J.M. Disciple's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9677

2h bos +6???

i remember game 1 or game 2 was same thing and nyk came back first two minutes. Bos has struggled 2h every game... Anyone likes NYK here?

amrit
    amrit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1613

I like NYK -6, only due to the fact the Celtics have been terrible in the second half for this whole series. Knicks are just gonna keep chucking from 3, so either they make it close or they lose huge. I think I'm gonna take NYK -6 2H though.

J.M. Disciple

dont think i can bet it. watching 2h show, they are right with the suspension nyk does not have much fire power. With anthony struggling and JR out, they can just keep double teaming Anthony... but so hard to bos to win by 13+... on the fence just cause I almost never see low offensive team blow someone out.

J.M. Disciple

Going wait and perhaps to a live bet near end of 3rd quarter. maybe get nyk +25 or some thing.

amrit
    amrit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1613

LOL...i have a feeling NY is gonna start on a 6-0 or something and you're going to regret it lol. I already have Boston ML from the start...I'm trying to get the middle here and win both ways so I guess it's different for me and you

J.M. Disciple

side plays
    lebron o28.5
    bosh o16.5 *with wade possibly out or less minutes will give lebron and bosh more touches. Bosh usually steps it up in situations like this. Usually with wade in i would not touch these props. Last game bosh had 16 and lebron 22, but with wade going 1-12 lot more shots for bosh and lebron.

Also got easy money line parlay on Mia 1h / Sas 1h. only1u to win .62 units, but seems like easy value to me.

last props i took
    SAS score first
    score first 10 (-135)
    scored first 20 (-170).

I do not mind the juice when only people lakers can rely on are howard and gasol.... maybe D league player (pretty good last game I thought). But referees definitely favor SAS this series. They just dont like dwight.

Just playing to win 1 unit each play. Down on the week, so feel free to fade.

Good Luck

PS
    What do you all think about taking every quarter for Mia and Sas? maybe win 5 out of 8 quarters? Haven't bet this, but thinking about it. just dont want to double my loss and overlap if parlay loses... maybe getting greedy or gambling too much...

J.M. Disciple

ended up taking u178. Defense is stepping up so should be easy cash (u178) 1u (-120)