All this buzz around westbrook being out and all of a sudden houston is a fav by 1

Is this a set up and okc continues to win?

Or will houston really get this one tonight?Last game houston kept with okc all game and barely lost the game.Now it shifts to houstons home crowd,but they are only a -1 after playing okc so tough last game and with westbrook out.I feel this line shoul be more like houston -5.Why such the short line?Are they trying to bait everyone into the westbrook injury?Can okc beat that ass tonight in houston?

I have been tearing 5D a new asshole all day today in baseball and the easy easy home covers on short lines today.Yeah yeah the bulls game was really pissing me off but they got lucky and covered.So does houston cover tonight making it a perfect day for the home team favs?

I like houston A LOT tonight but the line scares me,along with the fact all home teams have covered and won today.Im going to play the rockets because im up BIG on the day today,but im going to.wait til halftime to make my bigger wager on the game.Starting off with a $170 on houston to win the game,then after watching the first half im going to pump a pretty large play on the 2nd half.

Any input on this game would be appreciated.Thanks and good luck tonight