ItsMeMrMattE
    puttin 2 cents in for 3 out
    ItsMeMrMattE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1079

Lal +5

the books see this one going like the Mia vs Mil game i guess. its the only other matchup so far that gives the home team the points after being down 2. if any crowd and home court advantage could affect the game it would be in LA imo. anyone else leaning lakers tomorrow?

bigbuckthedon
    bigbuckthedon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 336

i am, even though im a spurs fan... i see this one being close. im feeling +5

mysterio619
    mysterio619's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ItsMeMrMattE View Post
    anyone else leaning lakers tomorrow?

mysterio619

Why does everybody wanna fight an uphill battle? Why would you take the shittiest team that's in the playoffs right now? I'm a LAKERS FAN but NASH, KOBE & BLAKE AREN'T PLAYING! This is a stupid bet cause I can guarantee you will get Lakers +9 AT-LEAST sometime during the game as a live bet.

pimpinaces
    pimpinaces's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1470

Why isn't Blake playing??

mysterio619

Here is the lineup you are trying to put money on:

Howard
    Gasol (Unhealthy & off-form)
    Earl Clark
    Jamison
    MWP
    Jordan Hill (Fresh off injury, will play 12-15 mins)
    Morris
    Duhon

Good luck.

mysterio619

Quote Originally Posted by pimpinaces View Post
    Why isn't Blake playing??
    http://www.poundingtherock.com/2013/...nash-hamstring

ItsMeMrMattE

to be honest i want to put it in a parlay im working on. if i was straight betting i would be on SAS instead,

Nationals ML/Red Sox ML/Coyotes ML/ LAL +5. hopefully Nats and Sox win with ease. then i will put SAS ML with one other pick, maybe Avalanche +1.5. that way i will have a good chance at a freeroll hit or even both parlays hitting. not the sharpest way to gamble im sure, but its what i like to do.

pimpinaces

Without Blake how is this team supposed to score anything?? Blake has been the only spark? Line should be at least 8 what don't I know here?

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Quote Originally Posted by mysterio619 View Post
    Why does everybody wanna fight an uphill battle? Why would you take the shittiest team that's in the playoffs right now? I'm a LAKERS FAN but NASH, KOBE & BLAKE AREN'T PLAYING! This is a stupid bet cause I can guarantee you will get Lakers +9 AT-LEAST sometime during the game as a live bet.
    Lakers are the 3rd worst team in the playoffs. Behind Bucks and Hawks. Maybe even 4th worst cuz you could argue the Celtics scrubs are worst than LA.

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Without Blake how is this team supposed to score anything?? Blake has been the only spark? Line should be at least 8 what don't I know here?
    If Nash and Blake are out for sure and this line is still +5, its either the trap of the decade or free money on Spurs.

amrit
    amrit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1613

I don't even see how this could be a trap though. How is LA even going to score? Even with all the FT's in the world, I still can't see them beating the Spurs, or even being within 8

ramones951
    ramones951's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 891

All I can think about is LA's horrendous mid-season stretch when they didn't have Nash or Blake. And this time around they don't have Kobe. They're going to get destroyed in the backcourt. Spurs could sweep this series.

mysterio619

Quote Originally Posted by Sport_Fish View Post
    Lakers are the 3rd worst team in the playoffs. Behind Bucks and Hawks. Maybe even 4th worst cuz you could argue the Celtics scrubs are worst than LA.
    Hawks and the Bucks CURRENTLY are better with Kobe, Nash and Blake out. No doubt about it.

mysterio619

Quote Originally Posted by amrit View Post
    I don't even see how this could be a trap though. How is LA even going to score? Even with all the FT's in the world, I still can't see them beating the Spurs, or even being within 8
    I just don't understand this line. Is it only -4.5 cause public loves to bet LA?

...Morris is gonna start as PG LOL -4.5 looks great right now

amrit

^^ public is pounding SA which is weird. I have already bet 3 units on -4.5 for now, going to wait and see the movement tomorrow to see if I want to do more.

mysterio619

^^ public is pounding SA which is weird. I have already bet 3 units on -4.5 for now, going to wait and see the movement tomorrow to see if I want to do more.
    I understand refs will be on LA side but LA has Howard and Gasol maybe who will put up about 40 total. MWP - 10, Antwan - 10, Clark - 10. Then what? Spurs have Parker, Leonard, Duncan, Manu, Splitter. Who's going to stop all of them?

This better not be a trap

pimpinaces

Not just that it was at -5. I just don't know how lakers will score passed 80 even if the refs are in on it lol. Seriously though that offense is awful. World peace will jack up brick 3 like its a scrimmage..Dwight and gasol will be playing footsie in the paint. S.A Gaurds should have a field day. I'm almost to scared to take this play

mysterio619

Not just that it was at -5. I just don't know how lakers will score passed 80 even if the refs are in on it lol. Seriously though that offense is awful. World peace will jack up brick 3 like its a scrimmage..Dwight and gasol will be playing footsie in the paint. S.A Gaurds should have a field day. I'm almost to scared to take this play
    Yea that RLM is scaring me. wtf do the books have up their sleeves?

amrit

lol...it's like Miami -7.5 yesterday, sometimes it's best not to overthink it. I really don't see any way how this doesn't cover.

LRKontroll
    LRKontroll's Avatar Become A Pro!

Under 188

amrit

Also keep in mind Blake has been doing a good job on Parker...I have a feeling Parker is going to go off in game 3

secret007
    secret007's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 332

-5 for me is indicating that books are begging for Lakers money. However, its is hard to bet on Spurs being up 2-0 in Staples Centre.

mysterio619

lol...it's like Miami -7.5 yesterday, sometimes it's best not to overthink it. I really don't see any way how this doesn't cover.
    I agree with you but why only -4.5 without Nash, Blake and Kobe though?

mysterio619

Quote Originally Posted by secret007 View Post
    its is hard to bet on Spurs being up 2-0 in Staples Centre.
    Why? You think they will take a night off in the PLAYOFFS? If anything, Pop would want to win this 4-0 so he can rest his players and get ready for the next game. I think Spurs ML is a great play here. Fukin sucks to say this as a 10 year LA fan.

ItsMeMrMattE

my point exactly. the books set this one up just like the Mia game. Public won big. Public on SAS in this game, i think the books try to win it back. for anyone that thinks theres any merit to the zig zag theory, this is the strongest game for it imo. also keep in mind some books opened the line at 3. opening line is efficient more times than not. all that being said tho, i wont be surprised if SAS destroys them either. it just seems like the fishiest line so far these playoffs, so i took the points.

mysterio619

my point exactly. the books set this one up just like the Mia game. Public won big. Public on SAS in this game, i think the books try to win it back. for anyone that thinks theres any merit to the zig zag theory, this is the strongest game for it imo. also keep in mind some books opened the line at 3. opening line is efficient more times than not. all that being said tho, i wont be surprised if SAS destroys them either. it just seems like the fishiest line so far these playoffs, so i took the points.
    If you don't mind me asking, how much $ did you bet on the points?

ItsMeMrMattE

i put it in a parlay. Red Sox ML/National ML/Coyotes ML/LAL +5
    risk 33
    to win 200
    with the intention of hedging the 33 with a SAS ML play as long as the Soxs and Nats win.

Aye J Mac
    Aye J Mac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11884

nash will play tommorrow

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Miami looked like a trap today as well standing at -7 solid with everyone on them. Only trap was the sukkers that took that stain of a team called the Bucks cause Heatles were free $$. Only difference here tho is the name brand factor and "maybe" the league lending a hand. But seriously LA has NO shot now and surely its setting into their heads if they were not smart enough to realize before this series started.

secret007
    secret007's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 332

Quote Originally Posted by mysterio619 View Post
    Why? You think they will take a night off in the PLAYOFFS? If anything, Pop would want to win this 4-0 so he can rest his players and get ready for the next game. I think Spurs ML is a great play here. Fukin sucks to say this as a 10 year LA fan.
    it's more to do with the Lakers. There is nothing that suggest that Spurs will want to take a night off in LA. It's just in general, home team always put their maximum effort ( in addition to some help by referee ) in game 3 at home when they are down 2-0. I just dont feel comfortable betting against ANY team in such situation.

mysterio619

i put it in a parlay. Red Sox ML/National ML/Coyotes ML/LAL +5
    risk 33
    to win 200
    with the intention of hedging the 33 with a SAS ML play as long as the Soxs and Nats win.
    Cool good luck but it's gonna take a miracle for LAL +5 to hit tomorrow

vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

Spurs will not let up and allow Lakers win a game. They want to get this series over and get rested.

ItsMeMrMattE

crazy line movement for a playoff game. this one might hit 7 before tip off.

zilchy
    zilchy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1256

Quote Originally Posted by vasilli07 View Post
    Spurs will not let up and allow Lakers win a game. They want to get this series over and get rested.
    This. The guys who have to win it for the Spurs later on in the playoffs aren't getting any younger and a few are a little banged up still and Pop knows it. They need the rest and will be the machine that shows no mercy that they are. They did it to the Jazz and Clips last year and will do it here again.

12 Last