wager1
    wager1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

What happened at end of 1st quarter in Bucks Heat game??

Make a long story short I bet a bundle on the under 50.5 1st qrtr. Mid way thru it looked like I def was going to lose and I turned the game off in disgust. I was shocked to see I won and it landed on 50 points. I went onto espn and looked at play by play and they usually give you everything up until the buzzer. The last thing it says is 2 free throws by milwaukee with 20 seconds left. usually they would have like missed shot with 2 seconds left or something. Anyway, anyone who is watching the game can you tell me how the 1st qrtr ended? Im just curious how close i came to losing, was there a shot taken by Miami after the free throws or what? Im almost always on the wrong end of it, but this was a pleasant surprise.

Gus Fring
    Gus Fring's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 745

Shot clock violation

StevenSuarez
    StevenSuarez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1630

Heat just couldn't get a shot off before the buzzer. Battier shot after it went off and he clanked it anyway.

wager1
    wager1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by StevenSuarez View Post
    Heat just couldn't get a shot off before the buzzer. Battier shot after it went off and he clanked it anyway.

Thanks man. Now as long as Miami and okc win I have an unreal weekend. Parlayed every home team on the moneyline!!