t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    No shit. That was a complete 180. I thought for sure they were going to lose by 20 +.

Marc Jackson just used his final timeout. He sucks.
    Can't even really give Denver credit for the comeback. Sure they made a couple shots but this was more Warriors collapse.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Can't even really give Denver credit for the comeback. Sure they made a couple shots but this was more Warriors collapse.
    Yeah, they pretty much in bounded the ball to Denver like three straight possessions. Pure luck I covered but hell, I've gotten screwed so many times it's about time one went my way.

t-wizzle

I have a big play on the Knicks tomorrow. Already locked in but might add to it. Will post it along with maybe a couple others for tomorrow night. Time to stop this up and down shit.

BigDofBA

I have a big play on the Knicks tomorrow. Already locked in but might add to it. Will post it along with maybe a couple others for tomorrow night. Time to stop this up and down shit.
    Why don't you just pound the Rockets.

Brooks ran out of ideas last game, Durant got frustrated, and OKC looked like the team playing with pressure despite being up 3-1.

t-wizzle

Why don't you just pound the Rockets.

Brooks ran out of ideas last game, Durant got frustrated, and OKC looked like the team playing with pressure despite being up 3-1.
    Because I'm not sure about that one yet but for now I like Houston. Grizzlies are probably a play as well. Tough at that number but they should cover.

t-wizzle

Knicks -1.5 -110 (20x) - New York will close out this series tonight. Boston has momentum and confidence and the Knicks got overconfident but the Celtics are running on fumes right now. Pierce has his spurts at times but by the time the fourth quarter rolls around his legs are done. I expect the Knicks to move the ball better tonight and get better looks. The ball has been sticking and their halfcourt offense is stagnant right now but they will fix that tonight and win this game. If I had no money on this game I'd be rooting hard for Boston because I hate the Knicks and all their players but unfortunately I just think the Celtics are going to have nothing left in the tank.

Grizzlies -6 -110 (15x)
    - Memphis has punished the Clippers and with each game it has taken its toll more and more. The Grizzlies don't have really hardly any perimeter scoring options but that flaw is hidden when you can pound it in the post on every possession. LAC can't let Randolph and Gasol go to work one-on-one so when they collapse all those two need to do is make one pass and all of a sudden guys like Tony Allen have a great look. The Clippers have been proven to be frauds and tonight their season ends. Grizzlies pull away on their home floor tonight.

Pacers ML +105 (10x) - If you are the home team in this series you have been golden. Amazing how these two teams have played so different away from their home floor. I don't think there is any doubt however that Indiana outclasses Atlanta and I look for them to finish them off tonight. Josh Smith will probably lay an egg tonight - I'd expect nothing less. Paul George has made a concerted effort to take it to the rim all series and should put up another big game tonight. He is a matchup nightmare especially for this Atlanta team.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Knicks -1.5 -110 (20x) - New York will close out this series tonight. Boston has momentum and confidence and the Knicks got overconfident but the Celtics are running on fumes right now. Pierce has his spurts at times but by the time the fourth quarter rolls around his legs are done. I expect the Knicks to move the ball better tonight and get better looks. The ball has been sticking and their halfcourt offense is stagnant right now but they will fix that tonight and win this game. If I had no money on this game I'd be rooting hard for Boston because I hate the Knicks and all their players but unfortunately I just think the Celtics are going to have nothing left in the tank.

Grizzlies -6 -110 (15x)
    - Memphis has punished the Clippers and with each game it has taken its toll more and more. The Grizzlies don't have really hardly any perimeter scoring options but that flaw is hidden when you can pound it in the post on every possession. LAC can't let Randolph and Gasol go to work one-on-one so when they collapse all those two need to do is make one pass and all of a sudden guys like Tony Allen have a great look. The Clippers have been proven to be frauds and tonight their season ends. Grizzlies pull away on their home floor tonight.

Pacers ML +105 (10x) - If you are the home team in this series you have been golden. Amazing how these two teams have played so different away from their home floor. I don't think there is any doubt however that Indiana outclasses Atlanta and I look for them to finish them off tonight. Josh Smith will probably lay an egg tonight - I'd expect nothing less. Paul George has made a concerted effort to take it to the rim all series and should put up another big game tonight. He is a matchup nightmare especially for this Atlanta team.
    I'm on Grizz with you. I don't know if I can back NYK here. Does look like a Knicks line, I just don't know if they can close out against this veteran Celtics team on the road. Kind of got a weird feeling that either Boston or Houston makes history and moves onto the 2nd round.

Not really sure on Pacers/Hawks. I want to play Indy, but I just think they are weak and soft on the road. I do like Rockets tonight too.

Good luck bud.

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    I'm on Grizz with you. I don't know if I can back NYK here. Does look like a Knicks line, I just don't know if they can close out against this veteran Celtics team on the road. Kind of got a weird feeling that either Boston or Houston makes history and moves onto the 2nd round.

Not really sure on Pacers/Hawks. I want to play Indy, but I just think they are weak and soft on the road. I do like Rockets tonight too.

Good luck bud.
    You may be right about Indy - I suppose we will find that out tonight. They have a few tough players though and I don't think they will fold tonight like in Games 3 and 4. Expect a completely different effort.

I'm not reading anything into the Knicks line. All I can say is Boston is not winning this series and I really don't see it going back to MSG.

BigDofBA

You're not backing Houston?

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Grizzlies -6 -110 (15x)

Is it just me, or are your bet sizes getting bigger and bigger?

WalkingLuckCharm
    WalkingLuckCharm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2947

No such thing as bank roll management in the playoffs

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Is it just me, or are your bet sizes getting bigger and bigger?
    Hope my pm explained it.

t-wizzle

You're not backing Houston?
    I do like them yea. Worried that once I back them they will go cold and the Thunder will bounce back.

Ron29301
    This is What I Do Do...
    Ron29301's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 364

D-Green and J-Terry remember those names.

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Quote Originally Posted by Ron29301 View Post

D-Green and J-Terry remember those names.
    Draymond Green?

Or you mean Jeff Green

Run along kid.

t-wizzle

Pinny and the Greek moved to -2.5 on Knicks.

BigDofBA

Pinny and the Greek moved to -2.5 on Knicks.
    That is usually a good sign for Knicks backers but if it was that easy we would all be rich. GL.

t-wizzle

That is usually a good sign for Knicks backers but if it was that easy we would all be rich. GL.
    Well considering I made my play yesterday I'm not sure what you're getting at.

BigDofBA

Well considering I made my play yesterday I'm not sure what you're getting at.
    It moved a point in your favor. The majority of the time that means you're holding a winner but obliviously nothing is a lock.

t-wizzle

It moved a point in your favor. The majority of the time that means you're holding a winner but obliviously nothing is a lock.
    Yea but you said if it was that easy we'd all be rich. I didn't make the play because of the line move.

BigDofBA

Yea but you said if it was that easy we'd all be rich. I didn't make the play because of the line move.
    Dude, I wasn't implying that you did. All I was saying was that it's good for you that the line moved but it doesn't guarantee anything and GL.

sando
    sando's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 573

Nice write-ups T-Wizz, on the Pacers m/l and Griz ATS as well. Let's roll...

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by sando View Post
    Nice write-ups T-Wizz, on the Pacers m/l and Griz ATS as well. Let's roll...

Ron29301
    This is What I Do Do...
    Ron29301's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 364

Quote Originally Posted by hawley View Post
    Draymond Green?

Or you mean Jeff Green

Run along kid.
    Jeff Green dick face. Watch the game man. Who are you on?

Speedy88

Hopefully Knicks and Indy hold on for you
    Last edited by Speedy88; 05-03-13 at 08:32 PM.

BigDofBA

t-wizzle

Bang, bang, and bang.

t-wizzle

Bulls +7 -105 (6x); ML +280 (1x)

t-wizzle

Boom.

Speedy88

Nice hit on Chicago. What you thinkin for tomorrow Wiz? I kinda like the Knicks. I think Memphis splits in OKC, kinda think OKC gets game 1 though but not really sure.

t-wizzle

Not sure speedy. I'll chime in tomorrow bro.

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000
    CaptainOmar111's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think NYC wins easily after the normal play from Pacers against Hawks !!!

OKC will have very tough match and I think they will not cover !!!

What do you think about that ??? Good Luck

JR007
    JR007's Avatar Become A Pro!

nice hits wizz, nba "injury hype" vastly overrated

t-wizzle

Thanks JR.

I'm not sure Omar. Gonna look into the games now but I may hold off on both Game 1s today.

t-wizzle

First ... 3456789 ... Last