Dirty D
    Dirty D's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Insight for Sunday Games

Two kids, pregnant wife, demanding job, blah blah blah. Excuses for not doing the proper research that i used to do in order to cash in on the last few games of the season.

Does anyone have any good insight. I am looking forward to live betting the LA game. Just need to see about half a quarter to see how the team responds and if the Spurs take it easy on some folks for some rest.

Doesn't seem like many teams are playing for anything tomorrow. Obviously LAL is trying to make playoffs so that will be a motivated and focused team. Will they pull a louisville and win a few for the ole gipper? Who knows.

I don't live in a state with a Pro team so I am not flooded with coverage to help me know if any of the teams tomorrow are playing for better playoff position, etc. I used to research the hell out of these last few days of the season and they were golden but two kids, pregnant wife, demanding job, blah blah blah...

So i figured I would reach out and see if anyone has a nugget!

The over's have been rockin lately, does that conitnue tomorrow?

Thanks,
    Dirty D

forzuto13
    forzuto13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Brooklyn looking for higher 3rd seed and have been playing really good ball lately. Lopez and Wallace have been killing it on the boards and D-Will has been playing his best ball of the season. They would like to have the season sweep of Toronto and I think it happens and hope they cover the 3 points.

Houston can climb the ladder with a win. They'd face Denver instead of San Antonio in first round since they're only a half game back of Warriers. I still like Sacramento to cover again (+11).

Dallas just wants to shave the beards tomorrow. I like them in this spot to do so. Mavericks are 8-2 ATS in their last 10 games vs. a team with a winning % below .400 and 20-6 ATS in their last 26 road games. Hornets have lost three straight games and seven of the last nine. They beat two craps teams: Phoenix and Cleveland. I'll lay the three points on Dallas.

Indy is 2-1 vs. New York and Knicks are kind of depleted right now with both their bigs out still. I'm sure NY would like revenge for the 34 point demolishing they took last game in Indy though. I would pass on this game or small play Indy +4.

I also think Denver will take care of Portland by double digits prettily handily, like they do to most teams. I really want to wait and live bet this game, like I did when San Antonio was there and Spurs were up 12-0 out of the gates, keeping Denver in the half-court set up. I pounded Denver ML then. Hope Portland comes out strong and Denver takes a while to get the thrusters warmed up to properly wear out the team 4th quarter.

I had my two unders cash today (Suns/Wolves & Clips/Grizz) but lost Celtics/Magic under. Re. overs, I do like Houston game and Denver game to go over tomorrow.

Good luck...

oldscho0led
    home dogs
    oldscho0led's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5503

I really like betting on the Kings especially at the end of the season. This Kings team always a pain in the ass for playoff teams.

forzuto13
    forzuto13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

I wish the Bulls line had come out in time for me to put some on them. That was a tasty 10 points for a team that is playing harder than they have all season.