Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

> KOBE did this to himself

Many Laker fans are placing 100% of the blame on D'Antoni for playing Kobe all those minutes.

but D'Antoni is*hostage*to Kobe's whims (whole team is really)..*

if he benches him... or even tries to..
    Kobe will have him fired with the death stare,*
    which is exactly what happened to Mike Brown

Death Stare = Mike Brown fired*NEXT DAY

I am certain Kobe insisted on playing all those minutes...*
    Kobe runs that bench, not D'Antoni ,
    the head coach position is titular for the Lakers unless you are

Phil Jackson (even then)

this is (i mean 'was', thank God) all part of his KOBE's GREAT CIRCUS ACT...

if the Lakers win: (with 20+ FTs) he acts like Christ carrying the cross...*
    yet managed to walk on water nevertheless*

if the Lakers lose: then it was because he's too exhausted from carrying team..
    (as if he is the only guy who understands winning on
    that Laker team FULL of Hall of Famers)

NO TEAM fares better when their focus is on one player..

Kobe addiction to 100% control of the team is what created this.

make no mistake, Kobe DID this too himself

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

The only good news that could come from this is no more of these threads... WE HOPE! Seriously Ratzz this is not good news for anyone. I have never liked Kobe either but a 1st rnd series with the Lakers makes for 1 more good compelling 1st rnd series at least. Now we might be facing a rnd 1 series featuring the exciting Utes oh boy can't wait!

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Laker team full of hall of famers?

Have u not watched any Laker games? These scrubs play like anything BUT HOF's. Kobe was carrying the team on his shoulder, no doubt about it. He was able to do everything on offense because 1 guy can, but his team never helped him out on defense. Which is why ull notice even the games they've won are all very close - never been able to win comfortably or blow teams out because they have no defense.

So yeah he could've listened to people like u and not played extended minutes and watch his team drop to the 10th spot. But instead, he realized he could carry the team by playing teh full game and if his scrub-mates just played defense for a few key possessions, he would get them the W...and win he did. He got them to a very comfortable spot where they can make the playoffs. So hate on that all u want.

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    The only good news that could come from this is no more of these threads... WE HOPE! Seriously Ratzz this is not good news for anyone. I have never liked Kobe either but a 1st rnd series with the Lakers makes for 1 more good compelling 1st rnd series at least. Now we might be facing a rnd 1 series featuring the exciting Utes oh boy can't wait!
    OKC demolishing Lakers is more interesting than OKC beating Jazz...Fans of Jazz deserve a fair shake. this is not the movies where James Bondwins every time.i can count 5 games that were rigged or favored Lakers in the last month..they should be out of the picture///

BigPage25
    BigPage25's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ratz your a slave to the Lakers.. You are Kobe bryants bit ch... How does it feel getting your a ss rammed every night by Kobe and Robert Sacre??

BigPage25

Your a slave to Kobe and the Lakers Ratz

BigPage25

How does it feel getting your a ss rammed every night by Kobe and Robert Sacre

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Has nothing to do with a fair shake. The NBA is rigged we all know this and live with it. However I would enjoy both the games and the story alot more if the Lakers WITH Kobe were playing. The Jazz will get raped as well they are not getting out of rnd 1 but at least the Lakers would not put us to sleep.