bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1897

Apparently Kobe tore an achilles. Poetic Justice! Even Stern can't rig anatomy!!!

I'm glad I took GS and the points tonight. I knew this damn game would be rigged in some way. Btw, that was a moving screen that Howard committed on Curry. Stern is a damn crook scheister! I'm glad he is retiring in the not to distant future. I'm sure some gamblers will have a few words for that criminal. Curry went off tonight. Curry...one of the only NBA players that plays with passion. Mad props to the "Baby Face Killer". While I normally wouldn't say this about an athlete (though tonight I did say I hope Josh Hamilton OD's), I hope Kobe is injured and is done for the year. Hopefully that overrated piece of s.h.i.t. will retire early since he knows his team will be even worse next year.

When I was in grade school I used to think Shaq wouldn't have won his rings without Kobe. It is only when I became a man that I realized it was the other way around and without Shaq and Phil Jackson, Kobe (the unfiathful to his wife, alleged RAPIST) wouldn't have shit. I reitterate that I am glad I took GS and the points, but this damn rigged league just pisses me off very frequently.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Szayrye3fc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MhmGyZ7KF0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pikd-9qqQ1c
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Ratzz, and PAULYPOKER

bubblebuttluv

My post where I mentioned "I hope Kobe was injured" was posted elsewhere before I made this thread (so the title reflects something that I thought would happen and did). I hope I am some sort of seuth-sayer.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21689

He'll never play another game in the NBA.

bubblebuttluv

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    He'll never play another game in the NBA.
    I f.u.c.k.i.n.g. hope so. Maybe they will drape Shaq's jersey over Kobe when he is in the hospital, Kevin Ware style. That is no disrespect to Ware (I like Ware and Louisville is one of my favorite college teams).

bjb7223
    bjb7223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8997

44 minutes per game good one Dantoni

Luckycharms2012
    Luckycharms2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5412

Yeah i hope he's done. Fukk The Lakers.

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Kobe really torn his achilles.?........or is it another over reaction...? I'll believe it when i see it

bubblebuttluv

Quote Originally Posted by Menses View Post
    Kobe really torn his achilles.........or is it another over reaction...? I'll believe it when i see it
    It's breaking news on Sportcenter, so about as reliable as we can get in sports news. Of course MRI has to be done, but Kobe is about to speak to the media.

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

i wonder if dwight has a better chance of resigning .....................

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by bubblebuttluv View Post
    It's breaking news on Sportcenter, so about as reliable as we can get in sports news. Of course MRI has to be done, but Kobe is about to speak to the media.
    Wonder if he will blame it on Jalen Rose..or Dontay who ever the fuc....

bubblebuttluv

#DON'TprayforKobe, #GoodluckwiththisoneDr.Andrews

BigPage25
    BigPage25's Avatar Become A Pro!

O.P you can go fu ck yourself you little bi tch.... wishing harm on someone who gives his all every night for his team is real classy.. go fu ck yourself bit ch

Luckycharms2012

Quote Originally Posted by BigPage25 View Post
    O.P you can go fu ck yourself you little bi tch.... wishing harm on someone who gives his all every night for his team is real classy.. go fu ck yourself bit ch

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21689

Quote Originally Posted by jsmithj88 View Post
    Would be a terrible move for all. Lakers need to rebuild young. They are gonna suck for a couple seasons, no way around it.

bjb7223
    bjb7223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8997

he's crying on ESPN

bubblebuttluv

Quote Originally Posted by jsmithj88 View Post
    Dwight should bail on the Lakers. Yes, the vaunted Lakers are a sinking ship. I can't stand Dwight anyways though. I think he is a punk who doesn't take his job (acting) seriously and he is a pretty big pussy for someone that big. If someone is that size, you can't be a b!tch. Idk where he would go now though. If it is true that Jay Z is selling his shares in the Brooklyn Nets (which are apparently only values at around $100k) so he can become a full-time sports agent, he wouldn't have a team to go to where he could hang out with Hova which is apperantly the only reason all the wannabe-thugs want to go to that team.

Oh yeah, I guess if you want a cool investment and you have a decent net worth go buy some shares in a team. I was SHOCKED when I saw the true value of those shares....you guys should check it out.

bubblebuttluv

Check out Sportscenter...Kobe has been crying!!! That little bitch.

bubblebuttluv

Oh cry more, kid. You think Kobrick Bean Bryant gives a shit about anyone but himself? Much less us?

Menses

Been hearing its not a full tore....

Dirty D
    Dirty D's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

A torn achilles tendon is accompanied with abrupt severe pain. That man went back out and sank two free throws in severe pain that proved to be the deciding points.

A random sports betting forum poster by the name of BUTTLOVE certainly has the credibility to call him an over-rated piece of shit. I am with you brother, you have convinced me.

Dirty D

bubblebuttluv

I wouldn't say this stuff about a real man and a real athlete like Kevin Ware or my all time favorite athlete, "My Damn Captain" Derek Jeter. But for a scumbag, alleged rapist, who cheated on his wife multiple times...yeah, penetrate Kobe Bryant.

bubblebuttluv

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty D View Post
    A torn achilles tendon is accompanied with abrupt severe pain. That man went back out and sank two free throws in severe pain that proved to be the deciding points.

A random sports betting forum poster by the name of BUTTLOVE certainly has the credibility to call him an over-rated piece of shit. I am with you brother, you have convinced me.

Dirty D
    I am going off the same shit that everyone is seeing on the side-bar of Sportscenter right now. Maybe you should change your channel. By the way, it is bubblebuttluv, so come correct bro.

bubblebuttluv

Dirty D, when the MRI results are released I will remember to post them here JUST FOR YOU.

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

You are a pathetic human being.

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Gotta love re-tards on online forums gaining happiness off a fellow human being's injury/pain.

Yes it sucks that this guy is raking millions a year while u mop the floors at ur local restaurant, but no need to wish ill upon him. You can hate him and be jealous, but the guy simply worked hard to get where he is and deserves everything. Reality of life.

Maybe one day when ur worth a fraction of what he is and know what it takes to get urself to that level in any profession, you can criticize others.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: CapperGuy

Dirty D

I am going off the same shit that everyone is seeing on the side-bar of Sportscenter right now. Maybe you should change your channel. By the way, it is bubblebuttluv, so come correct bro.

No doubt it is torn. Hard to call a man that comes out and sinks two game deciding free-throws while in the severe pain of a torn achilles an over-rated piece of shit. That was all...

bubblebuttluv

Oh, it's ok Sport_Fish and Seto, I know we'll be agreeing on the same betting posts again in no time. And this "pathetic human being" and "retard" is feeling great tonight...because LA failed to cover the spread, lol!!! Kobrick Bean Bryant made money tonight, I made money tonight, and I hope all of you did as well. By the way, I am a college student majoring in Finance so I am not mopping any floors, but I have a lot of respect for the people that do. I respect hard working people and athletes who care and are genuine. I do not respect athletes who cheat on their wive and allegedly rape women.

thehoorse
    thehoorse's Avatar Become A Pro!

I won't be shedding any tears for Kobe if he is really injured, but I don't wish an injury to anyone.

With that said , I can't help but think the league rig job on Golden State back fired on them. Maybe Kobe doesn't drive as much (therefore not as much strain) if the whistles aren't blowing on every touch? I don't know. I will say this... seeing the obnoxious Lakers fans saddened by their little prince getting hurt does bring a smile to my face. Again, not cause of the injury, but cause the obnoxious fans eating some humble pie.

bubblebuttluv

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty D View Post
    No doubt it is torn. Hard to call a man that comes out and sinks two game deciding free-throws while in the severe pain of a torn achilles an over-rated piece of shit. That was all...
    I feel you bro, it's all good. I hope you cashed tonight!

Dirty D

I feel you bro, it's all good. I hope you cashed tonight!
    Golden State Warriors vs Los Angeles LakersGame WinnerLA Lakers PK 4/12/2013 9:13:32 PM +100 $100.00 $100.00 Pending
    Golden State Warriors vs Los Angeles LakersGame WinnerLA Lakers PK 4/12/2013 9:21:36 PM +140 $150.00 $210.00 Pending
    Golden State Warriors vs Los Angeles LakersGame WinnerLA Lakers PK 4/12/2013 9:44:40 PM +230 $118.15 $271.74 Pending

If you know its rigged, then bet it!!!

bubblebuttluv

Good job, bro!

Sport_Fish

Oh, it's ok Sport_Fish and Seto, I know we'll be agreeing on the same betting posts again in no time. And this "pathetic human being" and "retard" is feeling great tonight...because LA failed to cover the spread, lol!!! Kobrick Bean Bryant made money tonight, I made money tonight, and I hope all of you did as well. By the way, I am a college student majoring in Finance so I am not mopping any floors, but I have a lot of respect for the people that do. I respect hard working people and athletes who care and are genuine. I do not respect athletes who cheat on their wive and allegedly rape women.
    Well I was on Lakers ML but this has absolutely nothing to do with betting.

This has to do with the fact that you would hate an athlete so much so that you would actually get some sort of joy from him suffering an injury. It's sad that ur majoring in finance because I figured if ur getting an education at that level, it would teach you more than just numbers but apparently it does not.

Ok so you made money off Lakers not covering, good for u. Why not just take ur winnings rather than wish ill upon a fellow human.

And btw, great attack on that 'rape' incident...out of context, out of no where.

Get over it, you are just one of those pricks we unfortunately have in this world that gain happiness from the suffering of others. Let's see u just take a hard foul from one of these 7-foot guys in the NBA and see how much it hurts, let alone tear an achilles.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Vegas39

bubblebuttluv

There is nothing to get over, Sport_Fish. I cashed so I'm all good, I don't give a damn about Kobrick. The only Laker I like Is Metta because you never know what that crazy bastard will do day-to-day.

Btw, I'm calling it: D Rose will play in the playoffs. I actually like Rose, and he won't want any injury spotlight taken away from him so he will miraculously be healthy again and play again in the playoffs! Let's just ignore how he has been medically cleared for a while now.

Luckycharms2012

Kobe out =

Sport_Fish

There is nothing to get over, Sport_Fish. I cashed so I'm all good, I don't give a damn about Kobrick. The only Laker I like Is Metta because you never know what that crazy bastard will do day-to-day.

Btw, I'm calling it: D Rose will play in the playoffs. I actually like Rose, and he won't want any injury spotlight taken away from him so he will miraculously be healthy again and play again in the playoffs! Let's just ignore how he has been medically cleared for a while now.
    So now u went from the Kobe rape incident, to MWP being your fav. Laker, and now to D-rose returning ??

Like i said, its nice you cashed and all...but to say stuff like that about Kobe just makes u sound stupid and arrogant. Yeah I know jsut an online forum, but the fact is, there is an actual human behind that screen who actually believes in such absurd things - about a player's health.

Anyway, if u stick by what u said and that is ur belief, nothing left to say. I guess that's just the type of person u are.

12 Last