Originally posted on 04/13/2013:

Quote Originally Posted by bubblebuttluv View Post
Oh, it's ok Sport_Fish and Seto, I know we'll be agreeing on the same betting posts again in no time. And this "pathetic human being" and "retard" is feeling great tonight...because LA failed to cover the spread, lol!!! Kobrick Bean Bryant made money tonight, I made money tonight, and I hope all of you did as well. By the way, I am a college student majoring in Finance so I am not mopping any floors, but I have a lot of respect for the people that do. I respect hard working people and athletes who care and are genuine. I do not respect athletes who cheat on their wive and allegedly rape women.
Well I was on Lakers ML but this has absolutely nothing to do with betting.

This has to do with the fact that you would hate an athlete so much so that you would actually get some sort of joy from him suffering an injury. It's sad that ur majoring in finance because I figured if ur getting an education at that level, it would teach you more than just numbers but apparently it does not.

Ok so you made money off Lakers not covering, good for u. Why not just take ur winnings rather than wish ill upon a fellow human.

And btw, great attack on that 'rape' incident...out of context, out of no where.

Get over it, you are just one of those pricks we unfortunately have in this world that gain happiness from the suffering of others. Let's see u just take a hard foul from one of these 7-foot guys in the NBA and see how much it hurts, let alone tear an achilles.