YouHave2outs
    YouHave2outs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

Refs in Golden State Los Angeles Game

worst sh!t I've seen in a long, long time. i can't believe i still watch this crap.

Taka
    Taka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

I've seen worse. To be honest, I expected many more (made up) calls in Lakers favor. I'm surprised they did not call a foul every time Pau lost the ball. They could have as they have in the past years. If you ask me, they actually gave Golden State a chance to win this game.

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

that "foul" on steve blake was hilarious

Luckycharms2012
    Luckycharms2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5412

In the 4th qtr towards the end, Curry got a foul when trying to go around Howard to cover Blake. Howard actually did an illegal screen and i really believe the ref blew the whistle to call the illegal screen but then realized Howard had 5 fouls and then called Curry for the foul. I rewinded the play a few times and to me, his body movements at first seemed like he was looking at Howard but then quickly collected himself and called it on Curry.

YouHave2outs
    YouHave2outs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

Quote Originally Posted by Taka View Post
    I've seen worse. To be honest, I expected many more (made up) calls in Lakers favor. I'm surprised they did not call a foul every time Pau lost the ball. They could have as they have in the past years. If you ask me, they actually gave Golden State a chance to win this game.
    it's because they only had one ref in on the rig. the other 2 were calling the game normally.