Tomasaurus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7965

GS chocked, Lakers own....

Ty refs, Lakers to the bank

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Quote Originally Posted by Menses View Post
    Over / Under on Laker Free Throw Attempts - I say 50.........?
    LAKERS FINAL TOTAL FREE THROW ATTEMPT TALLY = 50

http://scores.espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=400278909

And That's a WRAP FOLKS!!

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

that ending is why I don't watch the NBA regularly. It is no different than the WWE when they want a team to get a win. They play a lot of legit games, but they fix enough of the important ones to make it unwatchable.

Tj17usa
    Tj17usa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1102

I was sceptical myself till I saw this. Was gonna lump on lakers to win when they were down after reaching all the comments - kicking myself now!

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

Stay the YOU KNO WHAT outta this thread if you have nothing to contribute........writings on the wall......ratz may be over the top...but his thesis is correct........
    I'm not claiming the game wasn't rigged...I didn't watch it, but yeah it probably was. Still, talking to yourself on an internet forum to try to gain credibility is a sad sad thing jedi/ratzzz/menses.

FindTheLock

I was hoping curry buried that full court buzzer beater for some poetic justice at the end.

Tomasaurus

Boohoo call the police

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

LAKERS FINAL TOTAL FREE THROW ATTEMPT TALLY = 50

http://scores.espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=400278909

And That's a WRAP FOLKS!!
    I don't get why u people always whine about it, bitch about it, complain about it, yet never ACCEPT it.

If you really think this 'proves' refs are fixing shit, then just accept it, its not going to change because you disagree with it. Seriously, its ridiculous.

We could argue easily why LA always has more FTA than other teams, but lets assume that its because refs are fixing. So what? People being upset with it is going to change it? No...just take it for what u think it is and accept it, at the same time, make bets accordingly and make money...for instance LA ml has been cash lately.

Tomasaurus

Actually Ratzz I got to say, if you want some instant lolz on the forum; call the cops and report the game as a crime, record it and post it here

FindTheLock

Howard setting an illegal moving screen which was called as a foul on curry is how the lakers won the game. I am not bitching about it, I am just stating the facts that occurred in the game. People can argue that the lakers get fouled because of their inside presence; however, a lot of the calls had nothing to do with being on the inside or driving to the rim. They were phantom bail out calls.

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

The game was fixed......For Golden State!!!

GOLDEN STATE gets off 96 FG attempts to LA's 66!!!!!
    Holy shit I thought Stern wanted the Lakers in the playoffs not out. How can he & his cronie refs allow Golden State to get 30 more FG attempts than the Lakers??

Shit is rigged I tell ya!!

Tomasaurus

, let me get my violin for you

FindTheLock

I prefer the fiddle.

bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1897

I'm glad I took GS and the points tonight. I knew this damn game would be rigged in some way. Btw, that was a moving screen that Howard committed on Curry. Stern is a damn crook scheister! I'm glad he is retiring in the not to distant future. I'm sure some gamblers will have a few words for that criminal. Curry went off tonight. Curry...one of the only NBA players that plays with passion. Mad props to the "Baby Face Killer". While I normally wouldn't say this about an athlete (though tonight I did say I hope Josh Hamilton OD's), I hope Kobe is injured and is done for the year. Hopefully that overrated piece of s.h.i.t. will retire early since he knows his team will be even worse next year.

When I was in grade school I used to think Shaq wouldn't have won his rings without Kobe. It is only when I became a man that I realized it was the other way around and without Shaq and Phil Jackson, Kobe (the unfiathful to his wife, alleged RAPIST) wouldn't have shit. I reitterate that I am glad I took GS and the points, but this damn rigged league just pisses me off very frequently.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Szayrye3fc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MhmGyZ7KF0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pikd-9qqQ1c

bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1897

Apparently Kobe tore his achilles. Poetic justice!!!! Even Stern can't rig the anatomy of an individual!

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by Sport_Fish View Post
    I don't get why u people always whine about it, bitch about it, complain about it, yet never ACCEPT it.

If you really think this 'proves' refs are fixing shit, then just accept it, its not going to change because you disagree with it. Seriously, its ridiculous.

We could argue easily why LA always has more FTA than other teams, but lets assume that its because refs are fixing. So what? People being upset with it is going to change it? No...just take it for what u think it is and accept it, at the same time, make bets accordingly and make money...for instance LA ml has been cash lately.
    I dun have to accept S H I T...........we talking about it because there are folks out there and on this board who flat OUT Deny it (most of them Laker fans)....and would rather call folks names and create straw men arguments to try and ignore the fact that this LAKER team and ultimately the LEAGUE is fixed........not all the games mind you...but the important ones....and we simply highlighting it for folks to see.....Not everyone has COME ACROSS as yet.....but a few did after tonight......fuc STERN and the LAKERS.....they going out 1st round...come hell or high water.....you can bank on that...

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by Tomasaurus View Post
    Actually Ratzz I got to say, if you want some instant lolz on the forum; call the cops and report the game as a crime, record it and post it here
    Shit I might have to do that my d a m n self.......problem is...Stern probably paid off the police too........shit half them pigs probably had a dime on it.....hahaha shiiiiiiiiiit

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by FindTheLock View Post
    Howard setting an illegal moving screen which was called as a foul on curry is how the lakers won the game. I am not bitching about it, I am just stating the facts that occurred in the game. People can argue that the lakers get fouled because of their inside presence; however, a lot of the calls had nothing to do with being on the inside or driving to the rim. They were phantom bail out calls.
    okay lets say i agree with you............take away half the fouls called on GS combined with calling half the fouls not called on Lakers (Like Kobe blatant push off on Thompson) and GS wins by 20.....stop making excuses for the Stern Crime Family....they pulled a heist tonight....believe that

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by bubblebuttluv View Post
    I'm glad I took GS and the points tonight. I knew this damn game would be rigged in some way. Btw, that was a moving screen that Howard committed on Curry. Stern is a damn crook scheister! I'm glad he is retiring in the not to distant future. I'm sure some gamblers will have a few words for that criminal. Curry went off tonight. Curry...one of the only NBA players that plays with passion. Mad props to the "Baby Face Killer". While I normally wouldn't say this about an athlete (though tonight I did say I hope Josh Hamilton OD's), I hope Kobe is injured and is done for the year. Hopefully that overrated piece of s.h.i.t. will retire early since he knows his team will be even worse next year.

When I was in grade school I used to think Shaq wouldn't have won his rings without Kobe. It is only when I became a man that I realized it was the other way around and without Shaq and Phil Jackson, Kobe (the unfiathful to his wife, alleged RAPIST) wouldn't have shit. I reitterate that I am glad I took GS and the points, but this damn rigged league just pisses me off very frequently.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Szayrye3fc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MhmGyZ7KF0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pikd-9qqQ1c
    Shit I will miss Stern...cuz I made a penny off his crooked league...but he is still foul.....just listen to his Jim Rome interview.....the guy is nothing more than a bagman for the Syndicate who run the NBA gambling rackets...

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

I dun have to accept S H I T...........we talking about it because there are folks out there and on this board who flat OUT Deny it (most of them Laker fans)....and would rather call folks names and create straw men arguments to try and ignore the fact that this LAKER team and ultimately the LEAGUE is fixed........not all the games mind you...but the important ones....and we simply highlighting it for folks to see.....Not everyone has COME ACROSS as yet.....but a few did after tonight......fuc STERN and the LAKERS.....they going out 1st round...come hell or high water.....you can bank on that...
    That's my point...I'm saying if ur 100% convinced its rigged, why not accept it? And yes buddy you to have to accept it whether u like it or not, because shit ain't gonna change just cuz u don't agree with it.

And if there are folks out there who believe otherwise, that's their choice, they've accepted that the league is fair. But you have to know that there is a 3rd group, we'll call 'realists'. People like myself. No I don't believe every time LA has more FTA its fixed. At the same time, I am well aware of the circumstances of how badly LA needs to be in the playoffs for the league, so if things were to happen (i.e. some bad calls being made to favour LA in key situations) I would not be 1 bit surprised because like I said, the league has a huge interest in the team's victory.

So keep that in mind and just realize that if what ur saying IS happening, its not going to stop. And also, there will always be both sides to the story - many people will never agree with this whole thing.

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by Sport_Fish View Post
    That's my point...I'm saying if ur 100% convinced its rigged, why not accept it? And yes buddy you to have to accept it whether u like it or not, because shit ain't gonna change just cuz u don't agree with it.

And if there are folks out there who believe otherwise, that's their choice, they've accepted that the league is fair. But you have to know that there is a 3rd group, we'll call 'realists'. People like myself. No I don't believe every time LA has more FTA its fixed. At the same time, I am well aware of the circumstances of how badly LA needs to be in the playoffs for the league, so if things were to happen (i.e. some bad calls being made to favour LA in key situations) I would not be 1 bit surprised because like I said, the league has a huge interest in the team's victory.

So keep that in mind and just realize that if what ur saying IS happening, its not going to stop. And also, there will always be both sides to the story - many people will never agree with this whole thing.
    Hey...I been betting on rigged games for years.....and profit from it.......but you been on this board a minute...you see how folks are in denial about it.....acting like we crazy for calling it what it is.......well tonight...it was show and tell....and my presentation got me the cookie with the sticky........i hope i dun hear a cot damn thing about the league not being rigged again on this board....especially when it comes to the Fakers...you say i need to accept it......i did that back in 01 after Brady got away with that bull shit against Oakland.......what i will not accept is folks trying to act like we crazy and out of line for calling this BS for what it is.....i wouldn't bet against the Lakers with monopoly money....so this ain't about accepting cheating...this is about folks COMING ACROSS.....
    Last edited by Menses; 04-13-13 at 01:03 AM.

First 12