sploofdogg
    sploofdogg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1217

NBA is SQUARE

Knicks +2 or +2.5 = Cash
    Denver +3 = Cash
    Rockets -3.5 = Cash

All 3 plays were square as hell. The NBA is a joke. You can't bet against the public because the public knows that teams such as Sacramento and Atlanta are jokes late in the season and bad teams are vying for the #1 pick or a better lottery selection. No longer will I look to beat the public, especially not in NBA. Stupid squares are more profitable than a sharp during NBA season.

With that said, what are the square picks today fellas? I know 5/6 of users on this board are about as square as it gets.

-sploofdogg

MP123
    MP123's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by sploofdogg View Post
    Knicks +2 or +2.5 = Cash
    Denver +3 = Cash
    Rockets -3.5 = Cash

All 3 plays were square as hell. The NBA is a joke. You can't bet against the public because the public knows that teams such as Sacramento and Atlanta are jokes late in the season and bad teams are vying for the #1 pick or a better lottery selection. No longer will I look to beat the public, especially not in NBA. Stupid squares are more profitable than a sharp during NBA season.

With that said, what are the square picks today fellas? I know 5/6 of users on this board are about as square as it gets.

-sploofdogg
    That's just 3 games... Bobcats +5 nets -5 pistons +6 Toronto -4.5 T'wolves +5 all weren't square

Askii
    Askii's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

Nets -5 not square? Twolves +5 against the Milwaukee Scks? Lol. Also pistons +6 against the C's which dominated the C's for the last games. Lol.

Crayzee
    Crayzee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9053

the squarest play of the year has to be Denver-7 over dallas I mean did you see Dallas in LA the other night? I feel like this lines off by 10 points Denver pretty much unbeatable at home did you see dirk-off the other night- he's done all that said- naturally this is the nba so that means dallas wins outright

Askii
    Askii's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

Quote Originally Posted by Crayzee View Post
    the squarest play of the year has to be Denver-7 over dallas I mean did you see Dallas in LA the other night? I feel like this lines off by 10 points Denver pretty much unbeatable at home did you see dirk-off the other night- he's done all that said- naturally this is the nba so that means dallas wins outright
    So if a nba player is off the other night does it mean he will be off again the next time? Lol with your reasoning. Check out how Dallas play on Denver and Denver being on B2B with the nice spot on the playoffs. Bol brotha with that reasoning of yours.

sploofdogg
    sploofdogg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1217

I'm saying I wouldn't have doubted if I saw Den -4 or 4.5 today just because it seems Vegas is giving out money to NBA squares. As a pretty sharp and experienced bettor, I usually look for great value in underdogs. But because these lines are so below what they actually should be, an underdog bettor will consistently lose in NBA especially in 'prime-time' games.

-sploofdogg

MP123
    MP123's Avatar Become A Pro!

If nets -5 and nuggets -6.5 are square, than I guess I'm square as sh*t

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

Quote Originally Posted by sploofdogg View Post
    I'm saying I wouldn't have doubted if I saw Den -4 or 4.5 today just because it seems Vegas is giving out money to NBA squares. As a pretty sharp and experienced bettor, I usually look for great value in underdogs. But because these lines are so below what they actually should be, an underdog bettor will consistently lose in NBA especially in 'prime-time' games.

-sploofdogg
    betting underdogs doesnt make you sharp, genius