Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

DENVER (18-20 on Road) 32 Free Throws.... UTAH (28-9 at Home) 18 Free Throws....

...and 'GUESS WHO' is RIGHT BACK in the 8-SLOT?!?*(a big fat yellow CASH-COW.. that's who.)

LOOK AT THOSE ROAD*vs. HOME RECORDS FOR DENVER AND UTAH!!!

Denver SUCKS on the road.... BUT a BLOWOUT WIN in UTAH..
    (Utah previously very respectable HOME record)

nice work, David
    what a scam... it's incredible this $100M team needs SO MUCH HELP..
    i have never seen anything like this in professional sports.
    this is even more coordinated than LANCE ARMSTRONG

Ratzz

i can't wait to see the Lakers sweep the Thunder, Spurs AND CLIPPERS in the playoffs...

oh.. and the HEAT too.*

Lakers win it all. 16 games

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Lol I don't know why you worry bout this shit. Told you days ago its destiny an you cannot fukk with it. Didn't watch the game but ft disparity does not always mean fix if one team is settling for jumpers all night. And at the end of the day Utah is just not that good. Don't worry Ratzz the Lakers will get in but are not capable of doing any real damge. You will have ur day to rejoice lol.

bleek88
    The picture of me on SBR is FAKE NOT ME
    bleek88's Avatar Become A Pro!

McMURPHY SHUT YOUR DAMN MOUTH! I DIDNT SAY U CAN SPEAK SON, KNOW YOUR POSITION AND STFU

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Bleek ur weed break behind the dumpster is ov. Now get back to flipping them burgers so the drivethru does not get backd up too much!

bleek88

Ok homo im going to bend you over and fawk you in the shitter r.p. Mcpurphy

bleek88

Im going to leave your ass gaping. ... Mmmm gets me wild baby talk dirty to me

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Lol I don't know why you worry bout this shit. Told you days ago its destiny an you cannot fukk with it. Didn't watch the game but ft disparity does not always mean fix if one team is settling for jumpers all night. And at the end of the day Utah is just not that good. Don't worry Ratzz the Lakers will get in but are not capable of doing any real damge. You will have ur day to rejoice lol.
    LOL.. RP... you rule, buddy..

i am just having fun..*

BigPage25
    BigPage25's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Bleek ur weed break behind the dumpster is ov. Now get back to flipping them burgers so the drivethru does not get backd up too much!

GoranCRO
    GoranCRO's Avatar Become A Pro!

nobody from Jazz had any complain about FT. team that is fighting for playoff spot,and to say nothing about FT ????

Tomasaurus
    Tomasaurus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7965

They lost because they shot worse and Denver played very good D. When your two starting guards go a combined 4-21 and your teams shot gets blocked 8 times its hard to win games

PS3
    Keyser Soze
    PS3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2795

Nice one Ratzz. Keep up the good work hating on the Lakers. Why don't you talk about your favorite team or hometown team instead of the one you despise?

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

jazz suck defensively, let denver shoot 55% or something

they also struggled to score, refs didn't even have to help denver, though i'm sure they would have if necessary.

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

Quote Originally Posted by PS3 View Post
    Nice one Ratzz. Keep up the good work hating on the Lakers. Why don't you talk about your favorite team or hometown team instead of the one you despise?
    He has no real fav team. He's a front runner. Whoever is winning @ the time is his favorite team. He's said all along his favorite teams are Miami & OKC

The guys gotten so pathetic that now he's accusing Stern of rigging a 17 point blowout
    Utah plays like s#it & gets beat in every Q yet Rat boy is calling it rigged

PS3
    Keyser Soze
    PS3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2795

Quote Originally Posted by upscope View Post
    He has no real fav team. He's a front runner. Whoever is winning @ the time is his favorite team. He's said all along his favorite teams are Miami & OKC

The guys gotten so pathetic that now he's accusing Stern of rigging a 17 point blowout
    Utah plays like s#it & gets beat in every Q yet Rat boy is calling it rigged
    What else is new? He would find every angle just to bash Lakers. Typical Ratzzy boy.

riffraff24
    ...and out come the wolves
    riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

His favorite TEAMS are OKC and the Heat. Shows you he is just a psychotic loser taking a break from World of Warcraft.

iQon
    iQon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 123

I love how everything is a conspiracy here.

SBR logic:

• Free throw discrepancy favors home team: Surprise, surprise! Fix was in for the home team. This league is so rigged!
    • Free throw discrepancy favors away team: Surprise, surprise! Fix was in to get some other shitty team a crucial half game advantage in the playoff race... for the 8th seed. This league is so rigged!

Ferndog68
    Ferndog68's Avatar Become A Pro!

denver is a better team any day of the week. If there is a conspiracy wouldn't it be that both denver and utah win at home but suck on the road? what does that mean, that they can only shoot at home???? refs favor the home team.

lakers suck but i tell you what. u can never accuse them of not putting in the effort to create a quality product. They always look for angles to improve the team. same as yankees in mlb. or red wings in nhl