Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

The NY/BOS game total

In for an "amazing" finish....

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

wow this was on pace for well over 200 and now cant believe I have to sweat my balls for a 191 over.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Not really sure what the first half total was but it seemed like the teams were hell bent on getting the over.

I paid no attention to the lines today but when I was flipping through the channels and watched the last two minutes of the half it was pretty funny. Boston kept attempting threes in the final 40 seconds when the total was at like 97.

What was the total for the first half? I'm guessing like 99 or 100 right? They had to get there and the total was 200 so I'm just assuming it was some where in the neighborhood...

Now watch the full game go under.

daneault23
    daneault23's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4955

Un fukkn real

Sport_Fish

wowww wtf....if only coaches waited a min more before putting all these scrubs in, couldve gotten a few more baskets and easily hit.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    Not really sure what the first half total was but it seemed like the teams were hell bent on getting the over.

I paid no attention to the lines today but when I was flipping through the channels and watched the last two minutes of the half it was pretty funny. Boston kept attempting threes in the final 40 seconds when the total was at like 97.

What was the total for the first half? I'm guessing like 99 or 100 right? They had to get there and the total was 200 so I'm just assuming it was some where in the neighborhood...

Now watch the full game go under.
    1H first game TNT -- what did you expect?

32 points in the 4Q. LOL. "Amazing"....

kobefanatic
    kobefanatic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5086

wow had a bad beat even the 189.5 can't hit

xetsr
    xetsr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

This is why I stopped betting the totals on Celtics games.

Pikachu
    Pikachu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4851

I took total 186 in live play after the first break. Figured out my money was gone a few minutes later, but omg what a nice break.

BigDofBA

Try having Atlanta and the Pacers score 10 points in the final 43 seconds of the first half to beat you by half a point when you have the first half under. That happened to me this season. It really pissed me off.

Two of the lower scoring teams in the league and they pull off that miracle....

This league will drive you crazy. I feel like a fool every other night when I'm betting it consistently.

Sport_Fish

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    Try having Atlanta and the Pacers score 10 points in the final 43 seconds of the first half to beat you by half a point when you have the first half under. That happened to me this season. It really pissed me off.

Two of the lower scoring teams in the league and they pull off that miracle....

This league will drive you crazy. I feel like a fool every other night when I'm betting it consistently.
    I think deep down we all know how much of a crapshoot totals are, so when we are on track to hit one easily, and it ends up losing in some ridiculous way, it pisses u off way more than a spread bet.

It is amazing how many of these fuked up scenarios happen in totals - and its just so rare to be on the right side of them

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by Sport_Fish View Post
    I think deep down we all know how much of a crapshoot totals are, so when we are on track to hit one easily, and it ends up losing in some ridiculous way, it pisses u off way more than a spread bet.

It is amazing how many of these fuked up scenarios happen in totals - and its just so rare to be on the right side of them
    Yeah, the teams could have like 120 points at halftime and then it can stay under 200 for the game. Totally unpredictable.