PS3
    Keyser Soze
    PS3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2795

Wow. Kobe Still 1 assist so far.

Pikachu
    Pikachu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4851

They just need to make those FTs to make it a close game, but they can't damn.

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

tough one man

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by riffraff24 View Post
    Added Lakers +290.
    Riff... it went up... +650,

now might be a good time , that a nice payoff
    it only 4th Qtr..

and down 21, like 9 min. left..

PALENTY of time

lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes
    lucasdawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5519

fuarking lakers suck balls. play offs my ass what a joke.

lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes
    lucasdawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5519

howard can shit all over himself, cant ft cant defend, just a big as statue he is.

riffraff24
    ...and out come the wolves
    riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Well fuk. That run was supposed to happen in the 3rd. Made a little back on +14 live. Fuk my Lakers

riffraff24

Quote Originally Posted by Ratzz View Post
    Riff... it went up... +650,

now might be a good time , that a nice payoff
    it only 4th Qtr..

and down 21, like 9 min. left..

PALENTY of time
    YeahI jumped on the +14 in tilt mode...

Glad I did now. Thanks for coming to the thread after the fact as expected btw.

Ratzz

Well fuk. That run was supposed to happen in the 3rd. Made a little back on +14 live. Fuk my Lakers
    Riff.. it's over +2000 now..

16 seconds left.. only 7 pts.

should be easy

Ratzz

don't complain. i posted the right pick for all to see, including you

i think this game might start slow.. lotta confusion, at least on one team..

should go UNDER 52... let's see.. GL

r

Pikachu
    Pikachu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4851

I did the same. Thought I was in deep trouble, but it turned out well. Thank you Lakers lol

visualrealism
    visualrealism's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 684

Quote Originally Posted by visualrealism View Post
    Nice write up. Sorry, GSW wins this one big time. Expect a big day from Curry, regardless of his ankle situation.
    Congrats to GSW backers!

riffraff24

don't complain. i posted the right pick for all to see, including you

r
    Dude. 1. I said nothing about your pick. I said you came to this thread after the fact. 2. You're not a fukkin genius for picking Golden State. Does anyone on this thread think you would ever back the Lakers? You spend your entire existence hating on a basketball team over the internet. It's quite pathetic and sad. I wonder why though? Did Magic Johnson give your mother aids? Did Kobe rape your sister? Why such a deep hate for an entertainment entity like a basketball team? Just curious bro. Much love for ya. Must be a tough life.

Ratzz

Dude. 1. I said nothing about your pick. I said you came to this thread after the fact. 2. You're not a fukkin genius for picking Golden State. Does anyone on this thread think you would ever back the Lakers? You spend your entire existence hating on a basketball team over the internet. It's quite pathetic and sad. I wonder why though? Did Magic Johnson give your mother aids? Did Kobe rape your sister? Why such a deep hate for an entertainment entity like a basketball team? Just curious bro. Much love for ya. Must be a tough life.
    why so angry.? it's just entertainment. it's soap operas for men.
    i posted that pick so that homers like yourself have a viable option to lose less money on nights
    where the Lakers play basketball. You should be thanking me.

i would have checked in sooner, but i was working. if you like and can dismiss your next pick in advance, if you like.

ALSO: i also want to know why your mind goes sex-crime-violence, in a difficult moment. ?
    Everybody knows rapists are always bottom tier of reason/problem solving.. that is why they are in jail for rape. A smart guy can get laid/ or experience power in another way..
    the fact that you repeatedly go there when you are agitated, indicates that you have similar thoughts tendencies in your private life.

Rapists/sex offenders are the true bottom of the barrel, even in prison.*

If bringing up raping a man's sister is your solution when you are angry with him... what is your solution when you are angry with a woman, and she is present and you are alone..?!

and what if you have been abusing alcohol...? and your judgement is further compromised and impaired.

perhaps you should look at that, it has happened on several occasions. This is just a game/passing time. Sexual violence is another matter entirely, that is never appropriate.

dalogester
    dalogester's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 416

I would like if kobe raped my annoying sister, stone cold biatch.

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

whats really ridiculous is that after a pathetic loss to the wizards at home
    the lakers come out and get destroyed in the first half by 20+ pts???
    i dont get this team ........

Ratzz

Rif, can you get to me on your 'sexual violence' issue.. ?
    it has come up about 7-8 times now.. (other times were worse)
    you need to figure this out.

e
    Dude. 1. I said nothing about your pick. I said you came to this thread after the fact. 2. You're not a fukkin genius for picking Golden State. Does anyone on this thread think you would ever back the Lakers? You spend your entire existence hating on a basketball team over the internet. It's quite pathetic and sad. I wonder why though?*Did Magic Johnson give your mother aids?*Did Kobe rape your sister?*Why such a deep hate for an entertainment entity like a basketball team? Just curious bro. Much love for ya. Must be a tough life.*
    why so angry.? it's just entertainment. it's soap operas for men.
    i posted that pick so that homers like yourself have a viable option to lose less money on nights
    where the Lakers play basketball. You should be thanking me.

i would have checked in sooner, but i was working. if you like and can dismiss your next pick in advance, if you like.

ALSO:*i also want to know why your mind goes sex-crime-violence,*in a difficult moment. ?
    Everybody knows rapists are always bottom tier of reason/problem solving.. that is why they are in jail for rape. A smart guy can get laid/ or experience power in another way..
    the fact that you repeatedly go there when you are agitated, indicates that you have similar thoughts tendencies in your private life.

Rapists/sex offenders are the true bottom of the barrel, even in prison.*

If bringing up raping a man's sister is your solution when you are angry with him... what is your solution when you are angry with a woman, and she is present and you are alone..?!

and what if you have been abusing alcohol...? and your judgement is further compromised and impaired.

perhaps you should look at that, it has happened*on several occasions.*This is just a game/passing time. Sexual violence is another matter entirely, that is never appropriate.

First 12