t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Decent NBA card tonight

More focused on the ncaa tourney but I like a few nba games tonight...

Bulls -2.5: This line is a bit surprising especially since it was as high as -3.5. Most would like Indy getting the points in this matchup but I think Chicago is the play here.

Celtics +7.5: Still not sure on this one but I think Boston is the play. Ton of value with this line. I don't think Memphis is as good as they have shown since the trade. Celtics might be running out of steam and have lost a few since almost knocking off the Heat the other night but they can certainly win this game.

Warriors -8
    : Wizards knocked off the Lakers last night and it took a pretty decent sized comeback. Tough spot on a back to back. Warriors should pull away here.

Nets +8: Brooklyn has been playing pretty decent lately and they have the size to not allow the Clippers to put on a show at the rim. ML has dropped about 30 cents at Pinny.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Kind of like Bulls, although not really diggin the line drop from 3.5 to 2.5. Good luck.

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    Kind of like Bulls, although not really diggin the line drop from 3.5 to 2.5. Good luck.
    Bro if you like them don't let that scare you off. The fact that it was ever 3.5 tells you all you need to know. Most action is on Indiana.

Pikachu
    Pikachu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4851

I like Celtics and Nets. I took Pacers instead of Bulls.

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

Can't believe I'm saying this, but I like Charlotte tonight.

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post

Bulls -2.5: This line is a bit surprising especially since it was as high as -3.5. Most would like Indy getting the points in this matchup but I think Chicago is the play here.

Celtics +7.5: Still not sure on this one but I think Boston is the play. Ton of value with this line. I don't think Memphis is as good as they have shown since the trade. Celtics might be running out of steam and have lost a few since almost knocking off the Heat the other night but they can certainly win this game.

so its NOT a decent card then?

LocksmithSF
    LocksmithSF's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

I'm with the Pacers and Pistons tonight!

Speedy88

Bro if you like them don't let that scare you off. The fact that it was ever 3.5 tells you all you need to know. Most action is on Indiana.
    Good point. Line back to 3. Most likely going to play Chi. Bulls usually respond nicely after a bad loss.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Bulls usually respond well after a loss? Since the first week of Feb they have lost b2b 6 times! And 2 of their wins after losses were vs Bobkitties, and 2 vs Jazz recently. That said Bulls are probably the play with everyone and there mom on Indy. Line looked like a trap last night to me I'm probably just gonna throw Bulls ml in a par on this one. Good winnin everyone!

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by Sport_Fish View Post

so its NOT a decent card then?
    It truly is sad that you have so little going on in your life that you would nitpick a post like that.

Speedy88

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Bulls usually respond well after a loss? Since the first week of Feb they have lost b2b 6 times! And 2 of their wins after losses were vs Bobkitties, and 2 vs Jazz recently. That said Bulls are probably the play with everyone and there mom on Indy. Line looked like a trap last night to me I'm probably just gonna throw Bulls ml in a par on this one. Good winnin everyone!
    Shows how much I've been paying attention to NBA lately.

bleek88
    The picture of me on SBR is FAKE NOT ME
    bleek88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Warriors -8
    : Wizards knocked off the Lakers last night and it took a pretty decent sized comeback. Tough spot on a back to back. Warriors should pull away here.

Nets +8: Brooklyn has been playing pretty decent lately and they have the size to not allow the Clippers to put on a show at the rim. ML has dropped about 30 cents at Pinny.
    T-wizzle, I will take you under my wings and show you the ropes if you pay me $1000/month. You soon can be a 'bleekster' Let me know.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

I hear ya Speedy been in March madness mode more than NBA. Saw this line last night and it looked trappy to say the least. So I did some homework on this game to see if I could find any angles. For starters its nice having Heinrich and Gibson back hopefully Kirk gets that jumper going to help the Bulls anemic offense. West is out for Indy and the Bulls play physical so it's not good to be missing an enforcer in the paint. You got like 97% on Indy ml and ov 80% on spread. I really don't have much respect for the Bulls but's it's hard seeing them drop 3 straight at home. I see a pub burial coming tonight!

Sport_Fish

It truly is sad that you have so little going on in your life that you would nitpick a post like that.
    No what's sad is some people probably follow your picks and bet their hard earned money on it....and you would be so ignorant as to say there's a decent NBA card that you like some plays in, when its clear you're not even sure (and seem like guessing) about half those picks.

Amazing that you're not sure about some NBA picks but know how 'little I have going on in my life'.

Anyway, if you think that was nitpicking or w.e so be it. It wasn't - and I don't have anything against you or your picks - but only the fact that you would post something you're not even confident in, KNOWING that you may be leading people to bet money or change their minds about something.

Speedy88

Down to Chi -2, Noah is out. Still a good play? I'm way out of the NBA loop, need your guys' advice.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Fukk it I'm locked in with a par ml already. And I played the -3 small s/u and I'm not too worried bout it!

Iluv2win
    Iluv2win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 744

Good work I see you.............4-0 who in there right mind would have anything to but great job......

t-wizzle

No what's sad is some people probably follow your picks and bet their hard earned money on it....and you would be so ignorant as to say there's a decent NBA card that you like some plays in, when its clear you're not even sure (and seem like guessing) about half those picks.

Amazing that you're not sure about some NBA picks but know how 'little I have going on in my life'.

Anyway, if you think that was nitpicking or w.e so be it. It wasn't - and I don't have anything against you or your picks - but only the fact that you would post something you're not even confident in, KNOWING that you may be leading people to bet money or change their minds about something.
    You should have tailed me with your hard earned money.

Sport_Fish

You should have tailed me with your hard earned money.
    Yeah so you sweep and get cocky? But that's far from the point.

Never disagreed with your picks itself, infact I liked all but 1 of them anyway. My point was completely different and you seem not to get it so w.e.

Good luck.

Speedy88

t-wizzle

Yeah so you sweep and get cocky? But that's far from the point.

Never disagreed with your picks itself, infact I liked all but 1 of them anyway. My point was completely different and you seem not to get it so w.e.

Good luck.
    Not cocky. I made of thread of the plays I liked. Simple as that. Yet again this goes back to how little you have going on that you would take issue with how I worded my post.

Sport_Fish

Not cocky. I made of thread of the plays I liked. Simple as that. Yet again this goes back to how little you have going on that you would take issue with how I worded my post.
    lol issue with how u worded? Man I guess I was giving you too much credit, maybe you're just an idiot.

Its too bad all the plays cashed so you feel like a genius even tho you realize how stupid your initial post was and I can tell ur just pissed I pointed out how you weren't even sure about the plays yet claimed to find the card really good. Its not a matter of wording, its literally what you posted and what the reality was. If i was nitpicking a typo or something then u could say it....but clearly thats not the case.

Anyway, go back to your amazing life and ill go back to having very little one.

t-wizzle

lol issue with how u worded? Man I guess I was giving you too much credit, maybe you're just an idiot.

Its too bad all the plays cashed so you feel like a genius even tho you realize how stupid your initial post was and I can tell ur just pissed I pointed out how you weren't even sure about the plays yet claimed to find the card really good. Its not a matter of wording, its literally what you posted and what the reality was. If i was nitpicking a typo or something then u could say it....but clearly thats not the case.

Anyway, go back to your amazing life and ill go back to having very little one.
    So "decent nba card" and "i like a few games tonight" = really good card.

Nice job resorting to name-calling btw. Always shows how desperate someone is when they resort to calling the other person an idiot.

Sport_Fish

So "decent nba card" and "i like a few games tonight" = really good card.

Nice job resorting to name-calling btw. Always shows how desperate someone is when they resort to calling the other person an idiot.
    Yeah but ull notice I refrained from using any names, until that last post which u were actually being stupid in. Esp because like i said already, never had a problem with the picks, you or anything, but just your post - and how defensive you got when perhaps you realized I pointed out something you did not want pointed out. And not to mention the worse part was you coming out after all the picks won, and saying something that had nothing to do with the discussion but just your way of getting cocky. You didn't see me comment about how many losers you had posted prior to this did you? No because that wasn't the point and I couldn't care less about that.

And yeah if u create a separate thread about your picks with write-ups, which u usually don't, I think its safe to assume its because you find it really good. But since you didn't actually post that, I'll go back to the word 'decent' card. I stand by my point.