DemoralizdDreamr
    DemoralizdDreamr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

How do you guys cap NBA over unders?

Is there anything in specfic you guys look for? Like the scoring in last 5 or the teams previous matchup or there results against the same team. Anything will help

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

I flip a coin to see weather it lands on heads or tails and bet accordingly

DemoralizdDreamr

you probably have a higher win percentage than everyone here

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

exactly

nammertl
    nammertl's Avatar Become A Pro!

depends which o/u you're talking about.

Ballerholic
    Ballerholic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1806

go to teamrankings.com look at average points scored and given up use away and home stats. Check efficiency, and check injuries. Also if there is a high 3 pt shooting team vs a team that defends the 3 very well that really matters. But in the end its a coin flip

colout
    colout's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

If you think totals are coin flips its probably because you shouldn't bet at all.. Look at their ingame matchups, pace, and defensive intensity and so on.. Coin flips? No way

DemoralizdDreamr

anyone got a play for me?

BookieOweMe
    BookieOweMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4371

lol

hotelis
    hotelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 957

the more u know about everything the better. there ( not in this forum lol) are cappers who are asked by NBA scouts on how they should be playing.

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

playoff basketball, always a grind...that is if you can wait.

hotelis
    hotelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 957

good point. cap games where teams need something. avoid SAC-CHA type games

DemoralizdDreamr

I know how to cap games, we are just joking around. I was wondering if there something you guys looked that I may have never considered.

TwoWays

Under on Okla City vs. Orl. 207.5. I know, it's scary.

Chili_Powder
    Chili_Powder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 123

I've been wondering the same question. A couple of days ago, I was listening to the Bucks pregame show. Coach Boylan repeatedly stressed that the team was dissappointed in their recent defense, but that they were very close to putting it all together. There were some other variables that I liked, so I took the under and it cashed easily, and their last game vs Atlanta also easily went under. However, when left to my own devices, I really don't have a clue.

DemoralizdDreamr

Thing about capping spreads is that I always seem to lose on a missed free throw or stupid late fouls. Sometimes its just the backups that will come in jack a pointless buzzer beater three at the end of the game. Everytime i bet the under the games seem to go to OT. One thing i was considering was betting unders in which a team is favoured by 10+, the favorite will win big and there will be no chance of OT and they will kill more time near the end. Ive never been good at basketball so im trying to figure something out.

TwoWays

I talked to a guy. He said we going to keep this OKC game under 200 pts to screw with sbr members.

DemoralizdDreamr

haha lol
    Last play of the day was under 199.5 in spurs game, lost due to OT. 2-3 on the night

kj8210
    kj8210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14103

well I just started betting NBA totals today. I usually dont like betting totals because I felt like there was no way I could "logically" pick whether the game will go over or under. I went 2-0 tonight on the Rockets game and Thunder game both going under.

My reasoning: I thought the Rockets/Cavs game was going under because the Cavs are missing both Irving and Verajo. So I thought the they would get blown out and not score many points while the Rockets would pound hard and score a lot, leading to an under. I believed that the Thunder/Magic game would go under because although I thought this should hypothetically be a blow out, 1) the Magic play well at home against good opponents and 2) the Thunder have been slumping, which made me believe that the Magic would keep this game close and wouldn't let the Thunder score alot.

Like I said I just started playing with NBA Totals today so take my information or leave it, just thought I would put it out there.

bleek88
    The picture of me on SBR is FAKE NOT ME
    bleek88's Avatar Become A Pro!

take it to the bizzzzank