BigPage25
    BigPage25's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lakers 2013 NBA Champions

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

this streak is ridiculous.. lol

so foolish,, anybody who thinks the streak is not screwing this team up.. is nuts

they are totally maxxed out.. they sleep walk every 1H now..

Ratzz

they sleep-walk every 1H now.. smoke meth at Halftime.. come out.. INSANE..

theis is killing them for the playoffs. they need a good 5-6 Game lose -streak.. maybe 7 game to offset this.

this is like the Iraq/Afghani wars.. on the economy. four years ago...

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

I absolutely agree...I have been trying to tell people for weeks...that no one should be surprised if the Heat don't win it this year...because we have seen these kinds of things happen in sports in the past...The Pats being the most recent example. It does in fact look like its setting up that way. I love the heat...and the fact that Lebron proving all his detractors wrong...but this bandwagon jumping and OKC bashing has got to stop....its like people need to jump on one wave and get off the other without considering the possibility...that the thunder could very well suprise miami the way miami surprised them last year....

Yes this could be Miami's 72 and 10 type season....and the Spurs may very well knock off the Thunder...but my guess stern probably won't allow it ...lol..........if Miami wins...no suprise....if they don't.......it would suprise me either....they need to loose as soon as possible....and get back to flying under the radar....a good 6 game loosing streak would do the trick.....the Lebron haters would come back out in full force...a few might even jump off the wagon...lol........and the Heat can hopefully repeat....I hate this streak lol

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Yep get in line lol! And if ur not a name brand team and close to knocking off a big boy then Stern will have you taken out. Ask the Sac Queens bout 10 years ago what happened when they were on the verge of taking Kobe/Shaq out. "The evil one" (Stern) made sure that fly got swatted in one of the greatest playoff heists in sports history!
    So true....no matter how much I may like a heat or denver or who ever.....at the end of the day.......people have to realize that every Soap Opera needs a leading male....Its why I told my father...the lakers would dissappear for a few years..at least until after Lebron is no longer the leading male....he still doesn't get it though..lol

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by Menses View Post
    Yes this could be Miami's 72 and 10 type season....and the Spurs may very well knock off the Thunder...but my guess stern probably won't allow it ...lol..........if Miami wins...no suprise....if they don't.......it would suprise me either....they need to loose as soon as possible....and get back to flying under the radar....a good 6 game loosing streak would do the trick.....the Lebron haters would come back out in full force...a few might even jump off the wagon...lol........and the Heat can hopefully repeat....I hate this streak lol
    excellent points, Menses.. it could happen tonight.. the problem is that it is easy for us to see looking in from the outside. When you're in it, the athlete convinces themselves they can do it.. i suppose it's just like drinking late after midnite.. and thinking.. "i'll be fine tomorrow at work.. don't feel tired now"

famous last words.. (glad i don''t do that anymore)

there's is just no way.. i stil think this wwill bite them, unless they lose tonight (Pistons) or like next game..
    it almost end of 3rd Qtr.. and Heat only 16 pts.. so far..

this is what we are talking about..

First 12