SBRforum Staff
    SBRforum Staff's Avatar Become A Pro!

Marc Lawrence: Cash Kings over Mavs

Cash Kings over Mavs

Game Time: 12/18/2006 10:00:00 PM

By: Marc Lawrence
    Marc Lawrence's Playbook: Free and Guaranteed Picks

Looking for revenge from an earlier loss to Dallas, take the Kings tonight at home in Sacramento over the Mavericks.

The Kings return home to host the Mavericks with revenge from a 19-point loss on their minds.

Sacramento (10-12) was beaten 109-90 in Dallas on Dec 1, with that loss triggering a 5-game slump in the win column for the Kings. Kevin Martin leads Sacramento with a 21.3 scoring average and is off a 23-point performace Saturday night versus the Suns.

Dallas (17-7) is in the middle of a 3-game road trip that will take them to Seattle later this week. The Mavericks are 2-2 on the road sicne that 19-point win against Sacramento to open December.

With Sacramento especially strong at home (10-3 SU & ATS) with same-season revenge in this series, we'll back the Kings at Arco tonight.

Play: Kings

lkravovicz
    lkravovicz's Avatar Become A Pro!

i'd say with bibby and artest not getting along, beating a championship caliber team like dallas does not seem to be likely.

in addition:

Update: Kavin Martin remains questionable for tonight with a sprained right ankle. He has been receiving treatment on the ankle and doing balancing drills, but is still unable to run at full speed on it.
    Last edited by lkravovicz; 12-18-06 at 10:50 AM.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I too was concerned about K-mart's status tonight, because I was eying this total tonight. I was liking the under in game, but his status makes me rethink a bit.

lkravovicz
    lkravovicz's Avatar Become A Pro!

under wouldnt be too good with him in the lineup i presume.