Artieaa
    Artieaa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1185

Picks from Mexico 19-mar-2013 :)

ATS 49-47
    Totals 37-28-1

Have some time so I started early there are games with no lines relased anyway will do a write up for all 4 games tomorrow and will update when lines are available:

Orlando at Indiana : Orlando plays 63.3% as road dog, and 61.3% ATS aay from home, problem for Orlando comes in ATS % in conference games where they play an ugly 35.9%, on the other hand Indiana is on 4th in 5, they come from a very convincent victory against Cavs, Indiana is 56.7% ATS as home fav, 61.1% on b2b, 54.8% in conference games, seems a pretty good spot for PAcers will wait till line is available.

Denver at OKC -8.5: Denver is on b2b and after an OT game that had to fight hard till late. Denver has some nice ATS stats in this spot 66.7 % ATS on b2b, 73.2 % in conference games, 61.5% in Division games, problem for Denver is they have to play OKC that is fighting neck to neck with Spurs for the No 1 seed in the conference, OKC also has some strong % ATS in this spot, 70.6% as home fav, 65.9% in conference games and 60% in division games, I see a nice edge for the better team, my lean OKC -8.5.

POrtland at Bucks -4: Blazers fought till the end and came short vs 76ers, this game will be a mental challenge for them, I think they can overcome quickly and take advantage of the ppor performance ATS at this spot from Bucks, 38.5% ATS as home fav, 37.5% in non conference games, 33.3% at home, I see this game being played at a fast enough pace to cover those 208 pts, my leans Blazers +4 and Over 208.

Clippers at Sacramento : I wonder if line will be DD here, any way there´s a concern here regarding the Clippers, they play a mediocre 47.8% ATS as road fav, there´s nothing on Kings ATS wise that would be interesting to write about, where I could see a good value here depending the Totals line is the fact Clippers´s games have gone over 60% in conference games and 75% in division games, while Kings have gone over 76.5% when they are home dogs.

Will update thread tomorrow when I can see the lines.

GLTA

Macbeth
    Macbeth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Leaning on OKC as well, Denver will have a hard time playing on b2b after that overtime thriller in Chicago. Those 'ats-trends' though are pretty much useless and doesn't help much, especially at this point of the regular season.

Artieaa

Quote Originally Posted by Macbeth View Post
    Leaning on OKC as well, Denver will have a hard time playing on b2b after that overtime thriller in Chicago. Those 'ats-trends' though are pretty much useless and doesn't help much, especially at this point of the regular season.
    Using the "model" I am putting together if games meet certain criterias and I would had bet every single game involving that "model" record since january 7 would be as follow:

ATS
    WIN LOSE
    64 46 58.18%
    TOTALS
    WIN LOSE
    25 11 69.44%
    OVERALL
    WIN LOSE
    89 57 60.96%

Numbers have no feelings involved and I stronlgy believe that most of my mistakes have been due to overthinking games

Artieaa

Lines updated:

Orlando at Indiana -11/ 193

Denver at OKC -9.5/ 215.5

Portland at Bucks -5 / 209

Clippers at Sacramento +9 / 211

So my leans are:

OKC -9.5
    Portland Over 209
    Clippers -9 and Over 211

Will be back later to post final plays

GLTA

comppicks35
    comppicks35's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Artieaa View Post
    Numbers have no feelings involved and I stronlgy believe that most of my mistakes have been due to overthinking games
    Have the same problem and hard to avoid looking at the numbers only.
    Just lay it with OKC and hopefully cash at the end. OKC won at home (vs Denver) by 20 on 1/16 and was giving 9 at that time too...AND, Denver was in the same situation, playing a B2B and off an OT win (vs. Portland).

Good luck!!

Artieaa

Quote Originally Posted by comppicks35 View Post
    Have the same problem and hard to avoid looking at the numbers only.
    Just lay it with OKC and hopefully cash at the end. OKC won at home (vs Denver) by 20 on 1/16 and was giving 9 at that time too...AND, Denver was in the same situation, playing a B2B and off an OT win (vs. Portland).

Good luck!!
    yeao saw that trend this morning , I agree with you it´s pretty difficult to put emotions aside, but I am working on it , on the other hand I also think OKC should cover this one, gl to you as well mate!!!!

Artieaa

Final plays for today will be:

OKC Over 217.5
    Clippers Over 212
    Clippers -5 1st Half

GLTA

figue
    Update your status
    figue's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2638

Artieaa

2-1 for tonight , I will stop trying to be clever on 1st qtr and halves lines will stick to the model I am putting together even if that means lesss plays.

ATS 49-48
    Totals 39-28-1

Already working on tomorrow´s big card

GLTA