FreddieGibbs
    REAL G MONEY
    FreddieGibbs's Avatar Become A Pro!

GSW vs CHI -5 | some good value

GSW -5 has some pretty sharp value here, in my opinion but after seeing what Sacramento did to Chicago, I have no idea how this game could go.

Anyone else on GSW?

YouHave2outs
    YouHave2outs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

line opened -4.5, which would have been a lot sharper.....i still don't see any reason to take Chicago here personally, even though GSWs have been in very poor form. The poor stretch was due in large part to a tough road schedule the previous month coming into last week...they still squandered a couple here on the home stand, especially one where they should have beaten Houston (holding them to I think 37% shooting and Harden 3/17ish). when i think about that we have to play @Houston, @San Antonio, and then @New Orleans next week, I see this as a must win. I think the Warriors will give full effort and full focus and treat this game like they need it badly - especially against a Chicago team that has been floundering at best and does not expect Derek Rose back this season

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

I dont understand this line at all...Kings absolutely destroyed Bulls because these guys have 0 offense right now.

And now they go to GSW, a much better team and a harder arena to play in, how do they not run the Bulls of the gym?

FreddieGibbs
    REAL G MONEY
    FreddieGibbs's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Sport_Fish View Post
    I dont understand this line at all...Kings absolutely destroyed Bulls because these guys have 0 offense right now.

And now they go to GSW, a much better team and a harder arena to play in, how do they not run the Bulls of the gym?
    Exactly what I'm saying - I locked a 2 unit play on GSW -4.5 (the line just shifted down to 4.5 again, what is going on?) Hoping this isn't a trap...I will live and learn I suppose