thachosen1
    thachosen1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 74

2 NBA 50 units picks tonights SBR cannot banned me, the people champs!

Here you go guys!!!
    Tonight I have two 50 units NBA picks for you "my people/Fans"!!! 50 units on Atl +1.5 and 50 units on Indy -15. It is simple, Lakers is not a good road team and Atl should have won last meeting in LA. As for Min it will be a "Big" let down after they beat the spurs, indy will put some spankin down tonight they are still pissed off over the Mia lost!!! BOL
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 4 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: matt711, O, Shadow999, and driveroute66

driveroute66
    driveroute66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 314

Thanks Chosen...You're the Real Deal

I am new to the forum and trying to find my way around this brave new world. I happened upon your thread(s) and I am happy I did. Thanks for these great money picks with your insights. Just what I needed to start things off.

chopperocker
    Hang on baby, cuz life's a BITCH!!!
    chopperocker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55608

please, increase text size and use random colors. Thank you.

thachosen1

Quote Originally Posted by thachosen1 View Post
    Here you go guys!!!
    Tonight I have two 50 units NBA picks for you "my people/Fans"!!! 50 units on Atl +1.5 and 50 units on Indy -15. It is simple, Lakers is not a good road team and Atl should have won last meeting in LA. As for Min it will be a "Big" let down after they beat the spurs, indy will put some spankin down tonight they are still pissed off over the Mia lost!!! BOL
    Thanks guys!!! Yesss we did it again for my people/fan!!!! both 50 units hits!!!! Indy -15 and Atl won outright!!! WOW
    BTW kobe shut up ya just old, no one is out to hurt you man, stop kicking ya feet in the air and landing with that ulgy shoot.. You got 30 points in 33 shots..

thachosen1

Quote Originally Posted by driveroute66 View Post
    I am new to the forum and trying to find my way around this brave new world. I happened upon your thread(s) and I am happy I did. Thanks for these great money picks with your insights. Just what I needed to start things off.
    Drinks on you!!! hehe jk glad you hits for my haters where are they at? i got them all broke! haha

driveroute66
    driveroute66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 314

Quote Originally Posted by thachosen1 View Post
    Drinks on you!!! hehe jk glad you hits for my haters where are they at? i got them all broke! haha

You keep sending those money picks and I will buy the drinks. That Pacer pick was tight and I usually stay away from large lines, but they were out for revenge and it was worth it.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: thachosen1

thachosen1

Quote Originally Posted by driveroute66 View Post
    You keep sending those money picks and I will buy the drinks. That Pacer pick was tight and I usually stay away from large lines, but they were out for revenge and it was worth it.

thachosen1

No clear system play tonight.. so I don't want to just throw my winning away.. sitting out tonight. BOL
    BTW: Remember you don't have to risk everyday..haha