takeunder
    takeunder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4247

Spread and ML bets

I did some research over the last 105 NBA games. I found that only 17 of them had the spread determine the outcome. For the other 88 games the favorite either covered the spread, or the dog won outright. After looking at this I think it is pretty fare to say that if you like the favored team then play the spread, if you like the dog then bet the ML. Please anyone and everyone provide me your insight on this.
    Points Awarded:

HardCore gave takeunder 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

bleek88
    The picture of me on SBR is FAKE NOT ME
    bleek88's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree with you 100%

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

when i take a fave i always lay the pts. when i take a dog though, i will usually make a play on both spread and ml. except if i'm taking a 2 or 3 point dog then i'll sometimes just play the ml. and if i'm taking a 10+ point dog sometimes i'll just take the pts.

takeunder
    takeunder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4247

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    when i take a fave i always lay the pts. when i take a dog though, i will usually make a play on both spread and ml. except if i'm taking a 2 or 3 point dog then i'll sometimes just play the ml. and if i'm taking a 10+ point dog sometimes i'll just take the pts.
    Actually this is exactly why I did this research today. I had both bobcats and twolves but of course I took the points. They both won outright. I would have won almost 9 extra units today if I would have done this research yesterday.

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less
    HardCore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

wow good shit this was very useful