tatehill2000
    tatehill2000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11095

You an idiot if you think that,,,

Quote Originally Posted by pokerlegend2 View Post
    I believe the majority of the players are clean.

tatehill2000
    tatehill2000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11095

This whole conversation needs to begin at the top,, David stern wehter you hate him or love him, he is a genius, and saved the sport,,, You have to ask yourself how would the sport be affected if 5 starters of dif teams all got popped within a couple weeks? that would be FRONT page news across the boards,,, ESPN would skewer the NBA,,

its all subjective as to who they test, thats how they control it,, and thats why turgs got popped,,

I love the assholes in this thread that say, ohh,, these guys dont use PEDs,,, otherwise we would all know about it,, haha fkn morons,, you think there is NO COLLUSION?? lol,, your teh same group of assholes that believed there was no issue in MLB, and also no issue in NFL,,

it is what it is,,, IN every major sport 75% of the players use peds,,

tater

BetterBizness
    My chicks!
    BetterBizness's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7638

When they start hitting regular jumpers from half court... someone should look into something...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: The Kraken

BetterBizness
    My chicks!
    BetterBizness's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7638

Weed is your #1 problem in the NBA... More teams would cover out bets if the players weren't on it 24/7

First 123