EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Suns 4th Quarter

Jesus H! A comfortable cover goes to the crapper with a 17-0 Miami run to make a blowout a game in the last couple minutes. Glad I only laid out a minimal bet on this one, but still stunned to lose after what looked like an easy one.

Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah, I guess Nash, Stoudemire, and Barbosa were all in the locker room on shtter during the 4th quarter... They absolutely dominated the entire game and then it was like a totally new team stepped on the floor! Glad I didn't lay the 11 with them! Atleast they fvckin gave it a good effort unlike the Orlando Magic! The Magic can eat a fat dck!

Anyone makin a play on the Mavs Lakers game? I think I might get some action @ halftime once I feel how the Lakers are playing w/out Odom...

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

I passed on the Lakers game, but may play the Clippers later.

Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Illusion
    I passed on the Lakers game, but may play the Clippers later.
    I'm kinda feelin the Clips myself tonight bro...
    I think they are due for a good game...

The HG
    The HG's Avatar Become A Pro!

the same thing happened in Nov when phoenix played memphis. a complete and shocking 4th Q collapse, not resulting in a loss, just in a much closer final score than most of the game. seems like a pattern with phoenix, against bad teams they tend to blow them out to such an extent that they will win even if they completely quit in the 4th Q, and then they completely quit in the 4th Q, and win anyway.

The HG
    The HG's Avatar Become A Pro!

phoenix is blowing out toronto here on dec 19, it will be interesting to see if they do a 4th Q quit again.

goldengoat
    goldengoat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

PHOENIX last year nd this year are notorious for having a high scoring 1st quarter followed by a lower scoring 2nd, high scoring 3rd, and lower scoring 4th

granted this does not happen every time or i'd be rich but it happens enough to be a trend

obviously sitting nash happens some during the 2nd and 4th but sometimes it starts t the end of the 1st or 3rd

miami is notorious for getting of to a really slow start but they have been getting much better about that this past month