R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Did anyone actually think he was betting more than $10-20 a pick? Nobody throws down real $$ betting all of, or most the board everynight!

Capnick
    Capnick's Avatar Become A Pro!

You begged for it when you say shit like you did the first day you posted that you were great at pickin games.... There are plenty of guys on here that make their plays and lose, but they dont keep insisting they are great day after day after day... Pick your games and shut your mouth and you will gain respect on this forum if you get a bit above .500... Otherwise, post and thats it... No one likes anyone on a gambling forum who consistently loses and acts like their great...

Capnick

R.P., the guy is a joke, end of story... You and i both know you cant make money at this game picking 10 games a night!!

Capnick

MR. UNWINNABLE, you couldnt sweep the board if you had tomorrow's newspaper, thats how dumb you are...

Red3203
    Red3203's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

You do not know shit about the association your two breakdowns of last night games sound like they were written by a person in the 8 th grade . You don't even bet your own plays hang it up dude !!!!!

Capnick

Quote Originally Posted by Red3203 View Post
    You do not know shit about the association your two breakdowns of last night games sound like they were written by a person in the 8 th grade . You don't even bet your own plays hang it up dude !!!!!
    Thank you, Red! Your seeing what im seeing...Guy isnt a serious or sucessful capper!!

Red3203

Capnick I have been seeing it and I can not keep hush anymore . This dude doesn't even play his own plays !!!!!!!

Unbreakable
    Unbreakable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 433

I done swept the board like 3 times and it wasn't by picking three games. I went 5-0, 3-0 and I know this is not a sweep but the other day I went 5-1. I've also went 5-2! You probably never had any nights even close to that. The reason why my YTD record is like that because I had a bad start, it's not because I'm a bad capper. I'm a great capper and it showing this month. My new study scheme is working well.

Unbreakable

You guy's are mad haters and I'm not gonna entertain ignorance. I got zero tolerance for it. You guy's never give anybody credit when credit is do and on top of that you guy's be the first in someone thread when they have a bad night. All y'all do is inundate my thread with a lot of negative things and don't have anything else to do.

Capnick

Cant you just shut your trap and let your picks speak for themselves? You make yourself look like a douchbag when you say shit like NEW STUDY SCHEME!!! Get above .500 and then talk... Till then, shut up please....

Capnick

When will you get what this forum is all about? Its about picking winners, and occasionally, giving some analysis on your picks.... You do neither... And dont tell me or anyone else on here we dont give credit cause we do! WHEN ITS WARRANTED! NOT JUST FOR 3 DAYS GOOD PICKS! BE CONSISTENT for more than a couple of days and you will see some positive feedback.... I

Red3203

This is the first thread I have ever replied on. You are a idiot brother. I want to read your breakdowns of the games u pick today . This is the only winning month you have ever had . You don't even bet !!!!!!! Wtf ???? You are a disgrace to sports betting

Unbreakable

I do bet I just don't bet everyday. What is it that y'all don't get? I don't have to bet everyday and for the record a handicapper don't bet period, they just get a certain percentage of the money out of the person who bets and are using their plays. I'm more of a handicapper. I bet but just not everyday. Y'all are too worried about what I do. If y'all are worrying about how much money I bet you really need to get a life because y'all believe everything y'all see like it's a guy on here who claims he bets thousands of dollars a night. Really? He has no proof and y'all believe him because he's writing it on here. At least I'm being honest!

Red3203

For one a handicapper does bet- for two I live in the great state of Nevada were sports book is legal and for three I do not tail your plays or anybodies plays or said I believe I anybody so get your facts straight before you type!!!! Why would I want too tail someone who does not know about basketball ?????

Unbreakable

I know everything about basketball. You can ask me any question dealing with basketball and I'll know the answer. The main sports I know about is Pro Basketball, Pro Football, College Football and Track.

Red3203

I wana know your thoughts on how the league has changed from the 90 s to present

Unbreakable

Well in the 90's they really let the players play meaning a regular foul back then is now a flagrant. Now they call hand checking fouls and everything. The only thing that's really changed is the level of physicality.

Red3203

Really??? What about the fact that it is a guard driven league . How many true centers are there anymore ????? Players are built better these days bigger faster stronger !!!! Dude stop looking for approval. How old are you ????

First 12