OhMyEli
    OhMyEli's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lakers TT 2nd half was the worst beat of the year.

This one takes the cake. Lakers 2nd half TT set at 52, they get to 50 with 6:13 left in the game and can't even get a push

This happened to me a few years back with bulls, I was on tilt that damn near put me on the streets after that.

rcene
    rcene's Avatar Become A Pro!

Fukkk that is a sick beat bro

FreddieGibbs
    REAL G MONEY
    FreddieGibbs's Avatar Become A Pro!

I feel your pain too.

Single #287517239
    Basketball - NBA Halftimes (2H) Point Spread
    (LAL @ OKC) - 2nd Half
    (504) Oklahoma City Thunder -1½ Mar 05/13@10:40p

Final Scores

Los Angeles Lakers 50
    Oklahoma City Thunder 51

Outcome: Loss
    Date settled: Mar 06, 2013 12:22:34 AM

OhMyEli

Quote Originally Posted by rcene View Post
    Fukkk that is a sick beat bro
    I was actually on the 2H over. Still ridiculous they only combine for 12 points the final 6 minutes but I lost it as a team not scoring for 6 minutes will kill any over no matter what.

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Wow. Sorry man thats rough

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

This happened to me when I had Milwaukee either last year or the year before. They didn't score a single point the final 6:17 of the game and I lost by .5. I was pissed for like a week over that one. LOL.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Awful. Just awful.

rcene

Quote Originally Posted by OhMyEli View Post
    I was actually on the 2H over. Still ridiculous they only combine for 12 points the final 6 minutes but I lost it as a team not scoring for 6 minutes will kill any over no matter what.
    Strange shit that not a single Laker could accidentally score a basket.

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

Quote Originally Posted by FreddieGibbs View Post
    I feel your pain too.

Single #287517239
    Basketball - NBA Halftimes (2H) Point Spread
    (LAL @ OKC) - 2nd Half
    (504) Oklahoma City Thunder -1½ Mar 05/13@10:40p

Final Scores

Los Angeles Lakers 50
    Oklahoma City Thunder 51

Outcome: Loss
    Date settled: Mar 06, 2013 12:22:34 AM
    dumb play.

i had lakers +1 second half. it was a lock until they went scoreless lasy 6 minutes of the game!

you should be happy you even had a back door shot at your OKC play as you were on the wrong side.

rcene

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    This happened to me when I had Milwaukee either last year or the year before. They didn't score a single point the final 6:17 of the game and I lost by .5. I was pissed for like a week over that one. LOL.
    Odds on shit happening like that have to be astronomical. What the fukk was Milwaukee doing?

Turning it over each time down?

FreddieGibbs
    REAL G MONEY
    FreddieGibbs's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not sure how you can see this as a "dumb play". Kobe not at 100%, Durant and WB playing well (until 2nd half), Lakers are god awful vs .500 teams,

Not really sure it was "dumb". But defiantly the wrong side.

You win some, you lose some.

BoL in the future GoBlue!

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by rcene View Post
    Odds on shit happening like that have to be astronomical. What the fukk was Milwaukee doing?

Turning it over each time down?
    They were playing the Magic. Jennings kept missing three point jumpers and I think there were two missed free throws by him as well. There has to be some other people here that know the game I'm taking about. It was unreal.

StevenSuarez
    StevenSuarez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1630

Well, that makes me feel a little better after the Thunder failed to top their TT of 54, but.......ouch.

rcene

They were playing the Magic. Jennings kept missing three point jumpers and I think there were two missed free throws by him as well. There has to be some other people here that know the game I'm taking about. It was unreal.
    Fukkking sick that they did not drive to the hoop, or get shots in the paint.

Fukkking 3 happy bricks. That shit is sick, sorry to hear you lost like that man

OhMyEli

I needed 1.5 points in the final 6:28 of this one http://espn.go.com/nba/playbyplay?ga...22001&period=4 ...I got one point and lost damn near $1200. Seriously messed me up in the head gambling wise. I literally went to bed when they needed 6 points in the final 9 minutes of the game to get the TT. I swear I'll never forget looking at that total fall .5 under costing me $1200.
    I was on a 1 month tear up bringing in near $6k when I never put more than $300 on a single game.

Seto

Yeah, I think the spread was Orlando-8.5. Magic closed the game on a 16-0 or 17-0 run. Pretty sick.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Seems like Jennings/Bucks are involved in a lot of weird shit like this.

I compare him to Conley and the Grizz. You always keep your eye open for the "amazing" to happen with that cat when it comes to spreads and totals.

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    Yeah, I think the spread was Orlando-8.5. Magic closed the game on a 16-0 or 17-0 run. Pretty sick.
    Yeah I think I had Milwaukee 7.5. The were up 10 with 6 minutes to go, didn't score the rest of the game, and lost by 8. I think that's how it went down. 18-0 run to beat me by .5.

I topped that though when I had the Warriors ML and they blew a 20 point lead with 5:37 left in the game last year. That was a fun one.

Seto

Yeah I think I had Milwaukee 7.5. The were up 10 with 6 minutes to go, didn't score the rest of the game, and lost by 8. I think that's how it went down. 18-0 run to beat me by .5.

I topped that though when I had the Warriors ML and they blew a 20 point lead with 5:37 left in the game last year. That was a fun one.
    I had Memphis in game 1 against the Clippers...

I know the feeling

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    I had Memphis in game 1 against the Clippers...

I know the feeling
    It really sucks when you're down like 5-6 and you feel helpless on covering a ML yet your up 20 with 5 minutes left and you're biting your nails and nervous on how you're going to lose.

NBA, where amazing happens.

Seto

It really sucks when you're down like 5-6 and you feel helpless on covering a ML yet your up 20 with 5 minutes left and you're biting your nails and nervous on how you're going to lose.

NBA, where amazing happens.
    Yeah.

I also took an under live on the Nets/Kings game earlier in the year. Need less than 13 points in the last 50 seconds of the game. There were 17.

The Kings were fouling intentionally down 9.

What can I say?